Handy Games and Mirage Game Studios released their very first game today, Little Big Workshop, which is available on PC via Steam and GOG, for 19.99. Players take control of a tabletop startup factory and have to take orders, plan products, and grow their business. As the Big Boss, it’s up to you to manage all of these things and keep your clients happy. You start off small and expand to a desk-filling factory, growing fancier, having greater production methods. It’s up to you to figure out how to make things work, to produce hundreds of advanced products daily.
- Varying industries and a wide range of products
- Focus on practical problems, not on values, economics, or logistics
- Organize all steps of the production on a blueprint
- Factories grow as you unlock more desk space
- Fully simulated Day/Night-cycle
- Take care of your workers! Work them too hard and they drop like flies
- Cute model-town art-style