Megaquarium is bringing the digital theme park management tycoon action to PS4, Switch, and Xbox One today. Megaquarium is an economic simulation game in which you grow your public aquarium to a thronging metropolis filled with hundreds of guests, loads of staff and almost 100 different aquatic life forms such as fish, sharks, crustaceans, corals, jellyfish, other invertebrates, and turtles.
All of your choices matter, from animals, filters, tanks, and the layout. These all have consequences, and you have to master both economics and personal creativity. The ultimate goal is to make your guests happy, after all. In addition to the 10-level campaign, there’s also a random challenge generator, which should bring a great deal of fun to every gameplay session.
- 10 level ‘learn the game’ campaign
- Sandbox mode with full customization and random challenge generator
- 97 species of livestock to discover each with their own unique care requirements
- Over 100 different objects to place including filters, skimmers, nitrate reactors, chillers, heaters, food boxes, equipment stations, doors, gates, food and drink dispensers, balloon stands, decorations, paint and more!
- Plan staff talks down to the subject, time and frequency to increase your point income even further!
- Gift shop and guest facilities
- Fully featured theming and decoration system