Men of War: Assault Squad 2 has a standalone expansion dropping in September 2019, focused on the Cold War. This is the series’ first entrance into this era, bringing with it the tense, military tactics players expect from the series, against the backdrop of the Soviet Union and United States’ struggle. A new feature also comes to the series, with dynamic campaign creation. No two campaign experiences will play out the same way, whether it’s single-player or co-op. This includes randomized skirmishes, to custom army compositions.
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 – Cold War also marks the return of the series’ genre-defining RTS combat. Players take control of vast armies of U.S. or Soviet soldiers, tanks, helicopters and more as they take this historic struggle to series-first locales.
- Pick your side: The United States of America versus the Soviet Union
- Dynamic campaign creation makes singleplayer and cooperative campaign play extremely replayable with randomized skirmish battles and custom army compositions
- Competitive online multiplayer modes
- Combined arms game mode: Capture and hold flag points using all military means possible
- Annihilation game mode: Dominate the enemy or capture their base, as valuable resources can be secured on the battlefield
- Command large armies or control single units with the series-defining direct control mode