The largest expansion for Moonlighter launches today, called Between Dimensions. This DLC lets players delve into the new Interdimensional Dungeon, while also filling current dungeons with new creatures to battle. A host of new weapons, armor, shop items, and rings also come with this update. After a time of turmoil, Rynoka is once again at peace, thanks to the hero-merchant Will. A strange portal, however, has appeared out of nowhere, which of course, brings a terrible new threat. Will sees the danger, but he also sees something more important: profit. The base game also has a 50% discount on Steam for 48 hours, starting today. The DLC itself is 6.99 USD.
Between Dimensions DLC features:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (with a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons!)
- 10 all-new original enemies and 5 minibosses
- A full set of weapons with a new short sword, large sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- A new set of armor with a helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick weapons – 10 unique weapons in total – both powerful… and punishing!
- New rings for boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New shop upgrade allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New customers wanting to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and lore
- New thieves to invade your shop (free content)
- A new client – the indecisive customer (free content)
- A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers (free content)