Morphies Law – Remorphed, by Cosmoscopre GmbH is now available on PC via Steam and offers a wealth of changes from the Switch version. One of these upgrades is dedicated servers and crossplay between the Steam and Switch version. There is also a new demo, known as Fartnite, which is an online demo with a twist. You can unlock features you want from the full game and leave the others behind.
With the Remorphed version of Morphies Law, players will have access to eight maps, four modes and seventy-seven weapon combinations at launch, as well as an overhaul of all powers in the game. The servers have also been updated to handle over 50,000 concurrent players with hubs located all around the world. Quite a few features have also been added like extra customization categories and a Morphie View that lets you check them out in detail after a match.
- Morphing robots: the Morphies have 8 body parts that grow and shrink individually, and each body part has a direct effect on your actions.
- Plugins for your body: each body part has a unique Plugin to help you change your strategy. Unlock new Plugins to create new strategies!
- Make your own weapons: you can unlock weapon parts and combine them at will to make the perfect weapon for you! There are 77 possible weapon combinations!
- Unique game modes: 4 mass-based game modes with different goals but with one thing in common: size always matters more than kills!
- Maps with unique features: each of the 8 maps has a unique mass-related feature that’ll make it different from the rest!
- Customize your Morphie: make your Morphie truly unique! You can choose from premade options, make your own custom ones and much more!