September 21st is the big day, where RTS title 8-Bit Armies moves onto PS4 and Xbox One. A physical PC version will also launch on this date. 8-Bit Armies is an action-strategy title made by the Command & Conquer-era veterans from Petroglyph, so they definitely know strategy. Published by SOEDESCO, it is a tribute to the classic RTS games and suitable for both newcomers and veterans alike. With a simplified control scheme for console and a brightly-colored battlefield, players will find an easy time getting into and understanding the title. Players can easily collect resources, build up and defend their bases, amass armies of easy to command military units and research devastating superweapons.
The game is further enhanced with an all-original soundtrack from Command & Conquer music composer Frank Klepacki, which is reminiscent of some of his greatest hits from previous Westwood Studios RTS games.
- Play with easy to understand military units and structures
- Obliterate your enemies in a variety of colorful, destructible maps
- Complete 40 single-player missions and 12 co-op missions
- Compete in online multiplayer with up to five other players or AIs
- Enjoy easy controls that are perfectly adapted to consoles