A high-speed ninja beat ’em goes live from Pocket Trap and Modus Games today – Ninja: Clash of Carrots! Players can play as either Ninjin or his female fox friend Akai, on the Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam. The nefarious Shogun Moe needs to be stopped, and players will pick up new equipment, weapons, and other items to be the greatest ninja of all! Ninjin can also be played single player, local co-op and online co-op with a friend, and also features a special survival mode: Oni TV show. It pits players against waves of brutal enemies for special rewards.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots Features:
- Be a Ninja. Play as either Ninjin, the charismatic rabbit, or Akai, the ninja fox, and fight across a feudal Japan to defeat the evil Shogun Moe and retrieve the carrots he’s stolen!
- Engaging Storyline. Follow a robust Story Mode, meet a diverse cast of characters, and play through multiple stages in a crazy universe.
- Fast and Furious Combat. Dodge rockets, blast through throngs of incoming enemies and battle bosses in frenzied, fast-paced action!
- Deep Customization. Choose from a huge variety of equipment with more than 150 weapons and items, including masks, swords, projectiles, and more. Equip your character to better defeat rivals.
- Slash, Smash and Bash with Friends! Join your friends in 2-player local or online co-op as you progress through the game’s story.
- Oni TV Show. Compete in a “Live TV Show” survival mode, solo or with a friend, to see who can get the furthest without dying, as wave after wave of enemies attack from all angles. Rack up special rewards when you successfully finish each challenging stage!
- Stylish Visuals. Play through unique environments with anime-inspired HD pixel art graphics.