Override: Mech City Brawl revealed a new trailer today to show off the devastation that players can dole out to each other starting on December 4th, when it goes live. Whether solo or multiplayer, the action is non-stop and the mech design is unique and interesting. There are also a host of epic and legendary skins for players to earn and equip using the Garage feature. This trailer shows off the story campaign that has players fighting other mechs and disgusting alien invaders that infest the cityscapes and exotic locales. But each mech comes complete with its own attacks, combat abilities, and an overwhelming Ultimate Attack to get themselves out of sticky situations. If this weren’t exciting enough, up to four players can team up, each controlling a limb of a Mech, to do battle against the world in online pvp.
Override: Mech City Brawl Features:
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-Op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.