Attention, Dancing Queens, Dancing Kings, Robots, Cats, whatever you identify as – More hot Persona dancing is coming in Early 2019! Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight as well as Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be released in the Americas and in Europe for the Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita. Fans of both games will have incredible music to dance to in 2018, as both are well on their way. In both games, join the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES) and the Phantom Thieves are whisked away to the secret Club Velvet. They will have no choice but to dance away, unaware of what lies ahead.
A playable demo of both will be available at the ATLUS/SEGA booth at E3 2018 (West Hall #5222) from June 12-14 in Los Angeles, California.
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.