The latest update for Re-Legion has gone live, ‘Holy Wars’, and with it comes a ton of new content. One of the big features is the new Skirmish mode, but the game can now also be slowed down with SLow-Mo Mode. The default hotkey is Left-alt. Another major change is that the game supports Autosaves, which can be turned on the SEttings, and the Minimap can be expanded. There are just tons of updates, which you can see in the video, or check this list of important changes to Re-Legion.
Re-Legion – Holy Wars Updates:
- Using skills depends on the unit’s current Faith threshold.
- Rally point functionality has been added.
- Improvement of Unit Targeting and Alerting system.
- Improvement of Pathfinding system.
- HUD: Control Panel Update: Several functionalities have been updated, like: Font, Cooldowns & Progress bars.
- After each game on both Campaign and the Holy Wars new Summary Screen will be displayed.
- Keybinds are fully customizable.
- Tooltips have been updated, and give much more information about objects now.
- Tooltips for resources were added.
- Saving the game is now significantly faster.
- Active Strategy will now be highlighted in the Control Panel.
- The look of the units health bars has been updated.
- Building hacking update – now hacking is dependant on the number of units hacking it and it is longer.
- Glossary name has been changed to Database and has been updated with images.
- Unit selection update: now the player can add or remove units from his group with [Shift + Click] on UI portrait.
- Minimap has been redesigned.
- Citizen animation update.
Progress Bars of buildings have been updated.
- Action, Skill and Anointment buttons were standardized between Units and Buildings and are laid out better now.
- Player can now cancel the anoint by using the ‘Cancel’ Action in Control Panel.
- Better Synchronization of Damage Dealing mechanics and visualization.
- Camera now will center on the Story Characters before they die.
- Non-cutscene Dialog Panels close automatically along VoiceOvers end.
- Quest notifications were visually updated, making them more noticeable and matching the rest of UI.
- Destructible Objects now have Detail Panels and Portraits.
- Every time you try to take action that would result in changing settings or navigating to a different part of the game the confirmation popup will emerge.
- Clicking anywhere on quest panel (top-left corner of HUD) centers camera on Quest’s objective.
- God is With Us skill update: visual effects for units affected by the skill, and AOE indicator.
Language can now be set in steam settings.
- [RU] Language has been updated.
- [PL] Language has been added.
- “Saving in progress” notification was added.
- Hacking and Converting distances have been updated.
- ‘Go to Main Menu’ Button was added to Pause Menu.
- ‘Go to Main Menu’ Button was added to Mission Summary Screen.
- Cult Symbols were added to Tooltips.
- Falin – HP, and Damage rebalanced, new skills added to compensate for his hyper-aggressive behavior.
- Penitent’s Danse Macabre is not a group skill anymore. When the skill is triggered while more than 1 Penitent is selected, only one of them will use the attack.