Seven: Enhanced Edition was announced today as an enriched version of the original 3D isometric RPG – Seven: The Days Long Gone. Fool’s Theory and IGN.PRO announced that t his version will come to PC and PS4 on March 26th, 2019. The original released on PC for December 1st, 2017 and the Enhanced Edition will feature gameplay improvements as well as the DLC – Drowned Past. Seven: Enhanced Edition will also be the title’s PS4 debut, and players who own the PC version will receive the Enhanced Edition as a free update.
Seven: Enhanced Edition is an open-world isometric stealth/ARPG, where you control Teriel, the master thief. Sent on a mission that will ultimately shake the foundations of the Vetrall Empire, you roam both the prison island of Peh and the depths of the sea aboard a submarine. The Drowned Past DLC also adds 7 hours of content and adds more quests, locations, characters, and enemies to the game. Seven: Enhanced Edition will also feature new opponents, weapons, outfits, and crafting schematics.
Seven: Enhanced Edtion main features:
- 3D Isometric RPG
- Rich, interwoven storyline
- Combat: multiple styles allow for players to be creative in how they tackle obstacles
- Hero Progression System: based purely on skill and equipment; progression unlocks new upgradable skills
- AI Reactions: NPCs are responsive to actions
- Open world perfect for exploration
- Brand new climbing system
- Stunning environments
- Play Your Way – Stealth or brute force, freedom of choice