Players can now dive into the world of fantasy shopkeeping as Shoppe Keep 2 – Customerania launches on Steam. It’s much harder than it seems to keep warriors, rogues and wizards happy, setting sound prices, ordering the right weapons and armor, exploring lands and battling creatures, while also managing wealth, playing dress up and paying taxes – that’s a lot to do! Shoppe Keep 2 is available in digital stores worldwide at a price of 12.99, and a small discount is available to all, with owners of the original Shoppe Keep and/or Craft Keep VR receiving a special discount voucher once they log into Steam. There’s also a Digital Deluxe Edition for 17.92, and contains:
- Shoppe Keep 2 Game
- Shoppe Keep 2 Digital PDF Art Book – Come along for the journey as the artists at Strangefire take you from the conceptual stages to final art assets.
- Shoppe Keep 2 Digital OST – Take the weird and wonderful world of Customerania with you, as you listen to Shoppe Keep 2’s official soundtrack.
Shoppe Keep 2 is an Early Access title, and so is the Digital Deluxe Edition. As the game progresses and updates throughout Early Access, new tracks will be added to the soundtrack, and new chapters added to the art book at no additional cost to Digital Deluxe Edition owners. Shoppe Keep 2 is a single player and multiplayer enhanced merchant simulator, inspired by those NPCs we know and pay little attention to in our favorite RPGs.
- Run your very own adventurer’s Shoppe, selling potions, weapons and armor. Grow your fantasy enterprise from a single room to a two-floor mega Shoppe
- Explore the open village, forest, and distant lands to procure rare resources
- Equip yourself with bows, swords, and staffs and battle deadly creatures, barbarian invaders, and thieves
- Play the entire game alone or in 2-4 player online co-op
- An adaptable economy that changes with the online community. For example if you sell too many health potions, the market will become saturated!
- Employ helper bots to automate your Shoppe
- Craft with various ingredients to procure new products
- Take on forest dwellers and pick up some sweet loot
- Sell epic dragon armor, or equip it–all items in the game have their own stats and can be equipped by the player, who may find them invaluable in combat