Merge Games announced a new title coming to consoles in October, and they’re teaming up with Lemonbomb Entertainment and rokapublish to bring it to life. Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Islands will arrive in October on the Switch, PS4 and Xbox One, digitally as well as physically. Stranded Sails is an upcoming open-world exploration/farming adventure, which has an adorable world and plenty of adventures and mysteries to unlock. Ship-wrecked on a mysterious archipelago, you have to survive, and solve this island’s mysteries – and find a way home.
From finding resources and planting crops, to establishing your own farm to feed all survivors in your camp, Stranded Sails fuses addictive survival mechanics alongside a far-reaching journey which has you undertaking a vast adventure spanning numerous islands, where an abundance of treasure lies waiting. It takes inspiration from Harvest Moon, The Legend of Zelda, and other titles such as My Time at Portia, and Stranded Sails will bring its own style to this adventure genre.
- Experience an open-world adventure full of quests and discovery
- Farm and cook to survive! Provide food for your crew and improve their level of happiness, whilst experimenting with different ingredients to discover new dishes
- Manage the creation and expansion of your crew’s camp and prove your skills as a shipbuilder
- Explore a diverse array of different islands by foot or boat on your travels to find a range of tools and treasure
- Fight against supernatural dangers and solve the secrets of the cursed islands