Originally launched back in 2008, The Last Remnant was a classic RPG on the Xbox 360 that combined turn-based strategy with an open-world and compelling story. It’s a world filled with powerful, ancient artifacts known as “Remnants”, and Rush Sykes gets caught up in an unforgettable tale. Square Enix also released a behind-the-scenes developer featurette, which is embedded below that goes into the creation of this title.
The Last Remnant Remastered Features:
- Beautifully enhanced graphics enabled by Unreal®Engine 4, allowing for a more immersive and captivating adventure
- UI (user interface) updates to make it look and feel better than ever before
- Over 100 hours of gameplay
- A unique morale system that changes the outcome of battle
- An intricate battle system where commands change depending on the status of allies and enemies