We all age, and it’s always a steady slow decline. But while the heart gets weaker, the knees might ache, there’s still a job to do. Sometimes you just have to clock in, ignite a rebellion, overthrow a dictator or just kill some bad guys. That’s what the mercenaries of Jagged Alliance have been doing these past 20 years. And now Ivan Dolvich, Helmut “Grunty” Grunther, Kyle “Shadow” Simmons and the other infamous fighters have a mission again when they’re stranded behind enemy lines: survive! Jagged Alliance: Rage! is currently in development for PC, Playstation 4, and the Xbox One consoles, and is aiming at a Fall 2018 release. The price is scheduled to be 19.99 on PC and 29.99 on consoles. The name of the game is to survive, with only a few allies and a whole island ruled by a drug kingpin who wants you dead, and has a crazed army that is willing to do just that.
Jagged Alliance: Rage! is the first game to be published by HandyGames, the latest family member of the THQ Nordic network. HandyGames will act as an independent publisher, focussing on small and mid-sized projects or 3rd-party indie games.
• 2 Player online co-op mode
• Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
• Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
• Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
• Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
• Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
• Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies