Top-down mech shooter Uragun (developer: Kool2Play Studio) has revealed its launch time during Q4 2020 on Steam (consoles TBA).
In a recent trailer (shown below), Uragun offers an overview of new features and the weapons arsenal. Among the shown weapons and skills players can find:
- Hammerjump – rise into the air, and then hit the ground with all your might, crushing everyone who failed to escape
- Railgun – a powerful, focused laser beam that will dissolve any armor that comes in direct contact with it, leaving only sheet metal remains
- Orbital Strike – use the help of an orbital station and summon a deadly rocket raid wherever you need it
- Minefield – scatter the mines around your position and watch the horde of AI machines fall apart into pieces
- Killing Dash – escape for a while from the battlefield and take an opportunity to… destroy everyone who stands in your way