Clock Drive Games announced today that their debut title, dark fantasy ARPG Warlander will come to Steam on Q3 2019. Warlander was inspired by Jedi Knights and Metal Gear Rising and boasts it will combine story-driven adventure with fast-paced swordplay.
With vivid art style and challenging level design, Warlander is set in a grim and perilous world as a narrative-driven action game that allows players to customize their combat style through an in-game progression system. Players can upgrade and acquire new abilities via three expansive and diverse skill trees. The result is a devastating combination of abilities.
A full list of features include:
- Brutal combat system with unique swordplay that’s fun to play yet hard to master
- Ragdoll physics and mesh slicing giving you the feeling of cutting through real flesh and creating satisfying finishing kills
- Challenging enemy variety that requires tactical thinking and skillful swordplay
- Fully voiced storyline with an immersive narrative focusing on a dynamic relationship between the hero and his sentient sword.
- Vivid art and character design
- RPG character progression with multiple combat abilities and upgrades
- Explore a dark fantasy world filled with intrigue and danger
- Replayable gameplay with different skills from skill trees
- Use the environment itself as a weapon to crush your enemies