We Happy Few‘s second DLC drops today on Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC, entitled “Lightbearer”, and is a part of the Season Pass. Within it, you play as Wellington Wells’ most beloved rock star, Nick Lightbearer. He’s a little bit heartthrob, artist, and trainwreck, but he is adored by a legion of fans. Well, he was, until a Nick-centric convention began being plagued by a string of murders. All signs point to him, so he’s going to have to reconcile the disturbing overlap between his own blackouts, and a string of killings. This DLC is available for 7.99 individually, or 19.99 in the Season Pass.
New Features for Lightbearer:
- Enjoy a new story full of sex, drugs, and rock n’ roll with a Wellington Wells twist
- Adventure into 100% handcrafted new areas and levels throughout the Nick Lightbearer Fan Club Weekend.
- Wield Nick’s Guitar or throw Golden Records to fend off fans & paparazzi with the power of music
- Trip your way through puzzles that’ll expand your mind
- Cut right to the rock with no survival mechanics – you’re busy enough being a star without adding eating, sleeping, and crafting to the mix