The Farm 51 announced that a huge update is hitting World War 3, the Warzone Giga Patch. It comes with a host of important performance improvements and bug fixes, but it also adds two new large maps, two weapons, four vehicles, new customization options, and other mechanic tweaks and adjustments. If you’ve been on the fence, World War 3 is also available for 40% off on Steam for the Post-Apocalyptic Weekend Sale (May 16-20th). The full patch notes can also be found here.
- New Forest map – Smolensk
- New Winter map – Polyarny
- New weapon – SA-80
- New weapon – M4 WMS
- New vehicle – Attack Helicopter Drone
- New vehicle – IFV AJAX
- New vehicle – IFV BTR-90
- New vehicle – MRAP
- New uniform – British Armed Forces
- New cosmetics – Winter Camouflages
- Overhauled Spotting System – For communication and spotting different kinds of points of interest in combat
- Voice Chat System – A long-awaited feature that lets players communicate with their squad by pressing and holding down a comms button
- Mobile Spawn Points – An infantry MRAP vehicle which allows team members to spawn in different map locations
- Team Radio Improvements – Useful communication system for those without a mic to acknowledge orders, ask for ammo or thank someone on their team
- Server Browser – In the last few months, The Farm 51 has greatly reduced stuttering and made World War 3 run much smoother and added some quality of life improvements, like game balance and performance.