Wreckfest reveals a new character today, with Sherriff, the Crasher. They aren’t here to maintain law and order. Instead, they’re here to crash into anyone in their path and run them off the road. There is no compromise, only pain from Sherriff. Wreckfest launches on August 27th, with a 24-hour head start for anyone who pre-orders the game. There is also a huge update dropping on the 27th, with the following:
- 3 entirely new tracks and 1 new derby arena
- 3 new crazy challenge vehicles
- 1 new reward car for finishing the career
- New & improved career events
- Several new paint jobs for existing vehicles
- Additional daytimes for all tracks
- … and some more cool stuff!