No More Robots announced the next major publishing project, and it’s Brave at Night’s Yes, Your Grace, which is a medieval kingdom management sim. They are aiming at bringing the narrative-driven management game to PC and consoles in 2020. Inspired by Slavic folklore, monsters and arcane practices are just a part of everyday life. As King, it’s up to you to talking villagers through everyday life, whether it’s monster attacks or a lack of places to relax.
Some will bring humor to your throne room, and some will present you with difficult choices. Your family is important too, and throughout your time as King, you will have to support them in their struggles. As the King, you will be tasked with the following:
• Listening to petitioners each turn and decide who needs your support
• Aiding your family with their personal problems and decide upon their fate
• Hiring Generals, Witches and Hunters to aid your efforts
• Making alliances by satisfying the whims of lords and kings
• Following the stories of the quirky, determined characters that visit your halls
A public beta is on the way, and players can sign up for it via the Yes, Your Grace Discord. For those attending EGX in London, it will be shown publically there, for the very first time.