Zombie Army 4: Dead War officially has a release date, courtesy of developer Rebellion. On February 4th, 2020, there will be hordes of Nazi Zombies to punish with a wealth of weapons and violence. It can also be pre-ordered now, and all pre-orders include the Undead Airman Character Pack FREE, featuring new playable character Hector, the British zombie with a very stiff upper lip. There are also several editions of Zombie Army 4, and you can check out the teaser below for a peek at the Collector’s Edition.
ZOMBIE ARMY 4 COLLECTOR’S EDITION:
- The gorgeously horrifying 10” Zombie Shark Figurine
- Exclusive Collector’s Edition Box
- 60-page Art Book
- Steelbook Case
- Digital Soundtrack Sampler
- In-game Undead Airman Character Pack.
ZOMBIE ARMY 4 SUPER DELUXE EDITION:
In addition to the main game, the Zombie Army 4 Super Deluxe Edition grants access to tons of additional post-launch content. That includes:
- 3 new campaign levels
- 4 new character packs
- 9 new weapon bundles
- 5 new weapon skin packs
- 4 new character outfit packs
Look out for more details soon!
ZOMBIE ARMY 4 DELUXE EDITION:
Finally, in addition to the main game, the Zombie Army 4 Deluxe Edition outfits survivors with a crate-load of additional extras, including:
- Undead Airman Character Pack
- Solid Gold Weapon Pack
- FG-24 Semi-Auto Rifle Bundle
- The Undercover Karl Character Outfit Pack