Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idiots you've met in MMO's

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

1) When I was playing WoW, someone died as a rogue, while I was on my Mage. And then he logged on his horde and said I NEEDED a nerf. I practically lol'd my ass off right there. Then he has balls to /ignore me. When he was the QQ'er. After that I went a PvP server, to only find myself quitting 2 months later.

2) When I was playing WoW (again) during my mid 30's (level) we were doing RFK. Some priest left us, and I said "Ah, I hate noobs who leave like that" and I get a tell saying "**** YOU" I wonder why? He ignores me, I log out...2 hours later "Your account has been banned for a set period of time, please contact ya-da-da-da" ... I lol'd

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 16

In SoF Theres this item called Ruby thats worth 20k each. I asked my nub party if they had any and that I needed them and they gave me all they have. I endedeneded up with 1.3mil.

Firor's Fury Reputation: 78

Well... the real idiots i met was back in the days when CS 1.0 > MMOs ...
    I met this kid who kept saying I suck blah blah and he wanna challenge me 1 v 1 awp_map... (started off coz me and my friend was talking how boring that server was)

So he created a game , i joined. After about 15 games, he left without a word. The score was 15 - 0. I won.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 11

Seal:

This guy was running around saying "Buying 10 yeast 4k each!"
    I went to the guy in a kiosk (basicly trading) and bought 10 of them for 300(insert odd name of money here).

Easiest 40k i've ever made.

Banned Reputation: 17

back when i played MS i had this short little diddy with some random player:

so i was sitting there in hen with a few of my gaming buddies (2 of which are female)
    some random dude to one of my female friends:"Hey am i sexy?"

female friend:"Well, judging how smart/desperate you are just by asking that im just gonna say no"

random guy:"no i mean my character"

me:"that's just sad"

after that he offered to join our party annddd long story short we didnt let him

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

I've got one of the best ones ever. RO Official server, back before rogues and such existed.

I was a newbie to the server and I just JUST made a novice char.. I walk into prontera and there is a priest warping some knight away. I hop in not knowing where its headed and i end up at glast heim. Now.. Remember i've never played this game.. I see merchants and people all around.. So i think to myself "Oh cool. I like this town" So i walk into the ruined church their and see a knight an assassin a hunter and a priest all killing ... Myst i think.

So.. I walk up the red carpet and all i see is the assassin yelling in all caps

"NEWBIE NOOO!"

Just as i finish reading it a baphomet (At the time the strongest boss in the game) Runs down and slashes me to death in one hit with his scyth o doom...

And that story is by far the best newbie moment i've ever heard. Im going to get that on a shirt some day too.. "Newbie no!"

Rock Man Reputation: 11

lol i;d think that as some sort of initiation into ro walking in some random warp to a huh lvl mob area .

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Griefers, all kinds. On WoW when I try to do dailies on the isle, and a few stray horde try to PvP when everyone is trying to get their daily grind on. What can I say, I rolled my char on a PvP server

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 22

Oh man, this should be stickied... anyway..check this out..

I was playing WoW on my 60+ character in hellfire. When i see these 3 geared 70s. So i went stealth and ran the fack away.. while i was running away i saw this 70 with crap gear on. I sent him a tell and said dont go that way.. he said why, i said cause there are 3 70s over there. He said "ha, dont worry can't be that difficult to get by em".. So i watched him ride not even to make it 1 inch past the 70s. He sends me a tell saying "wow am i an idiot"