Thread: Need a Grindy Single-Player Game...

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 54

Default Need a Grindy Single-Player Game...

What is the most grindy single player game you've ever played? Please not anything like Diablo 2 or Sacred 1. I thought I loved those types of games, but... I don't really. They're fun for a while, but they get boring. Except for FATE. I might retry that.

So, yea. I'm not sure if this even goes here since it's a request but it's singleplayer so I didn't want to put it in the MMORPG Request section.

I need one for when I am without internet so good online components aren't even important to me.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 54

Ehh, not a big fan of Fable, but I might retry it. Anyone have anything else? ;D

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 13

probibaly Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmaria. Each new area had monsters so higher lvled are at the end of the last place you'de visitid that it could take you an hour just to get your main characters up to the task (combat is fun, but slow.).That's not to mention there are 20+ characters to maintain. It takes even some hardcore players 60-80 hours to beat the game due to the unreasonable amount og grind needed. It's a great game with great combat and graphicts, but the massive amount of grind brings the already lacking story (norse mythology is great and all but, teh story is pretty stair foward), to a screeching halt after every other cutscene.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

Get Final Fantasy 7 Ultima Edition. And just destroy it.
    Ultima is the PC version of it.