Thread: Dungeons and dragons online info

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Dungeons and dragons online info

Hey for those of you who have tried it, was the game any good at all? I heard there wasn't much of a player base, but i really want to give it a shot. Is it worth it in your opinions?

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 58

Well if you like DND ,Never winter Nights, Baulder Gates you will probably like DDO

and wtf is this about no player base... I get a party of 6 in a matter of seconds (maybe because I'm a cleric)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 12

There is a nice playerbase, just nothing like huge. Probably 100,000 players I bet.

The game is full of puzzles, traps, exploring dungeons and finding keys, treasure and all that stuff. A nice change of pace compared to most MMO games, it is different and fun.

I will be playing it as my F2P game.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Yeah i decided to try it. I like it so far. I'm not really sure where i heard there wasn't many players on =/ but from the looks of it there are. You're right, it is f2p and i should give it a shot because what do i have to lose, i was just wondering if later on i will regret getting into this game possibly because of the lack of things i can do because i dont pay for it, or if it just simply becomes a grind. That was the point of this thread

Thanks though for your input =)

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 19

doesn't matter now, I had to re-enter my card details, but the UK isn't on the drop down any more. I'll try it again after it's F2P launch (unless I find the is an IP block).