Thread: Fun Online Games? CLICK HERE! :D

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Exclamation Fun Online Games? CLICK HERE! :D

Hello guys,
    Is there Any Fun Online RPG games? like WoW i don't mind paying just nothing With Great Graphics Have you play EO? well thats what i played until it crashed that and WoW then WoW messed up now i have to but a Graphics card... im going to buy 1 just not now i already bought like 3 for my computer and its getting annoying because it still does not work
    Im looking for a game with not bad Graphics and not awesome
    I dont care if its like pokemon Graphics i kinda do but still
    damn it i hate socks
    not about that any who like i said not good and not the worst graphics

Thanks Guy thats awesome that u can help me ^^ iv tryed lot of games rite now im playing AQW not a lot to that game oh yeah i want a game with a lot A LOT!!!!!! of quest! and a HUGE map!!! with lots of pll playing!! thanks guys!

Oh and Im also looking for XboX 360 games bc my Fabel 2 disk broke and so did my half life 1-2 by picking up my Xbox 360 and i was cleaning my house and my xbox fell and i lost half life 1 2 potal and all the other games rofl so i sold it haha

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

like wow is RUNES OF MAGIC

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

i believe earth eternal its in CB right now i logged in at the site and there wasn't any ''play now'' option so i dont think you can play atm, hmm there are tons of games out there, i played Dofus and sticked to it for like 4 years, pretty addictive if you get the hang of it, and pretty unique though if you want full access you need to play but still its a great game, you could also try a couple of browser games to kill some time, say, free realms or runescape its up to you but like i said there are tons of games out there, hope i could help ^^
    EDIT: oh btw Dofus has a HUGE map, trust me, you will need a LOT and i really mean A LOT of time and skill to visit all the places in the world map