Thread: looking for fun mmo

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default looking for fun mmo

ok ive been looking for a mmo for a long itme that me and my frinds could play i tried every thing war rock.right now tryign to get account for goonzu wich i think is going to be a rely fun game. i tried them all.ive even played oz.noone probly heard of htat game but all you do is fish.someone pleas give me a fun game that not on this site its free and out of hte normle.or i havint tried. just thow some games out there i will tell you if i tried them.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

SpaceCowboyOnline(SCO) is a pretty good flight shooter, I'm trying it out myself. It doesn't have good character selection though.

Whatever you do don't let n00bs tell you that RuneScape is a kool game 'cause it's not, trust me, I've been there. Everything is auto. SUCKS.

Yes, Rakion is a good game but character selection only allows a specific gender for the class. Ex., Ninjas can only be Female.

Yes, Ragnarok Online (RO) is a good game with many servers to choose from, and downloads aren't a pain to download! There's a free server somewhere...

Yes, WarRock seems like a good game, havn't played it myself though...

Flyff (Fly for fun) is also a good game but I got bored because it forces you fight only a certain monster at a certain level. Good class selection though. Auto-Attacking.

Turf Battles - I've yet to try it and it sounded good but it looks really odd...

Rose Online - I've tried this game before I think it is now P2P (pay to play) it's similar to FlyFF but you cannot jump or fly...has auto-attacking too which is bad....

ArchLord - A seemingly good game. Now accepting sign-ups for Beta-testing.

GuildWars is a very good game, it doesn't have a monthly fee but you must have the CD. I think it's an auto-attacking game.

MU Online, Martial Heroes, SilkRoad Online, KightOnline - All auto attacking games as far as I could tell by looking at it. If not please correct me. They all look the same to me. If not please correct me. I know however that all four are free to play, register and download.

Anarchy Online - YES! Now this wonderful game (as I'm told) is completely FREE. Free Download, Free to register and Free to play. Not just Free Trail.

PristonTale is auto attacking, but free to play up to level 30 or 40 or something last time I checked. Kool skills and I think it has events.

All of these are free the last time I checked. If not please correct me.