Hey! Its the newbie in town, OakWolf, I think I'll be enjoying this website and the forums here, because I love helpful people! Yes the title New Special Diary Feature, because I'll be writing storys, and actually posting what happened in my life! Its always nice to share your day and ideas, some are funny, some are weird. Always nice to chit chat and share your problems with the world! And guess what? I can even add Disney characters if you like. But I'm sticking to more Runscape Mmorpg Dragon Style! And maybe even a few animal storys. All are under construction so dont worry they will finish one day! If your tending to reply back to me, dont make it a teeny tiny post! Make it a long post! I dont tend to read posts that are nooby no offense! Right now I'm enjoying Hero's of 3 Kingdoms by Perfect World Entertainment! Ya'll should check out the new Rising Tide, even though there's always been a server error to me, if anyone can help with that, I'd like that.

Here is my awesome quote and I'll explain this to you. I Tend To Ignore The People I Am Not Focusing On, And That Means I Only Focus On People I Am Intrested.3