Hey All,

I am new here to the forums and the site for that matter so I figured I would stop in and introduce myself and hopefully get to know some people.

The basics are that I am really into MMO, FPS, and RTS games for the most part. I primarily game on my PC but I do have a Xbox 360 and PS3 that I play with my friends as well as being my home for any other type of game. I am pretty laid back and get along with people really easily. Just like to chill out and have a good time I suppose.

Well, that enough about me. Now for a little about my MMO history. My first MMO was Star Wars Galaxies (Pre CU and NGE). This was and still is my favorite MMO that I have played to date. I just had a lot of fun playing with all my close friends I suppose. I then moved on to playing World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, Aion, Vanguard, RF Online (P2P and F2P models), Archlord (P2P and F2P models), and Rapplez. I have also tried out other numerous ones along the way but didn't play long enough to really be mentioned.

I haven't played a MMO in quite some time however. I have a long list of FPS games that I own that I haven't managed to beat so I am focusing on those at the moment. Been going through them at a pretty good pace and to be honest I am getting a little burned out. I have missed not playing a MMO though. There is a long list of F2P MMO's that I want to try out... lol

I think I have gone on long enough, if you guys want to know more feel free to ask. Hopefully I will meet some cool people here and have a good time! Thanks all for reading this!

SippyCupXIII

*Here is my contact info if you want to chat or play a game outside here*

Xfire: sippycupxiii
Raptr: SippyCupXIII
Steam: SippyCupXIII
Xbox: SippyCup XIII
PS3: SippyCupXIII