Thread: .hack series..

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

Default .hack series..

Hey guys , I'm gonna start .hack//Sign soon , I'm pretty sure that's the first season , but afterward i'm kinda lost ( there's so much .hack shits lol ) , can someone tell me which is second season and third is there's one..? Ty!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

can watch all there are no little kid series in hacks ... its just that other series doesn't look as mature as sign or root ... still has same characters as Kite and etc ... later on in movies there is Kite and no one from sign or root ... main story is .hack//Legend of the Twilight...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 87

Mind you though, a big part of the story and pretty much all of the conclusion to sign and roots are in the games. Sign can be watched alone (doubt you would consider playing a serie of 4 old games just to have a more logical conclusion to the anime), but Roots is barely introduction to the hack G.U. games, it is quite interesting to watch though.

There is a movie that could be watched to conclude Roots (more like to answer some questions), but in my opinion all it is good for is to spoil the games :S ... well you can do that if you don't plan to play the games at all.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 104

It still boggles me how there isn't a .hack MMO.