Thread: If you could create your own world...

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

Default If you could create your own world...

So, if you were given the tools to create your own world, whether that be in a computer simulation, as a "god", as a feat of technology and science, etc..., how would you do it?

You're free to do it however you like. You could put magic in your world, you could make it so your world (or worlds/universe) developed incredibly advanced nanotechnology before they learned how to make vehicles, you could make it so fire doesn't exist at all. You could make it a world where the population lives underwater or underground. You could create a galaxy that is hyper/warp-drive capable like in Star Wars or Star Trek. Anything.

Be as detailed as you can or would like to be. Explain how you create your world (are you "god", a mad-super rich and super smart scientist, a programmer that has developed a "game" that lets you fully simulate a world, from the wind and water down to the ants and slugs, etc...). What the "rules" or "laws of physics" etc... of your world are. Explain how the world(s) are split up, how each government is run (monarchy, democracy, totalitarian state, etc..). Explain the geography of your worlds, etc...

You could even make your own copy of this world, but with new twist and turns.

Feel free to come back and edit your post as often as you like, too.

I don't know how well this will go, as I don't know how many of you this topic will appeal to (maybe none?).

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 30

Genius in technology. I'd create rollerblades like in Air Gear and make it so that by putting pressure on your feet you accelerate. Fking awesome.

GRADSCHOOLISHARD Reputation: 785

I would be a God and rule it like a Sid Meier's Civilization game.