Thread: Reward programs?

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Default Reward programs?

hey guys my friend needed help with finding reward programs for her research paper. Basically just need help finding companies that offer reward programs such as Best Buy, United Airlines, etc. United Airlines you get miles for purchasing their tickets and in return you can get free tickets or even electronics and such. Best Buy I believe you get a gift card after spending a certain amount. If you could list the ones you know and maybe provide a link that would be great.

The ones she knows of so far are Gamestop, United Airlines, Air Canada, Best Buy, Coke, Sony, Southwest Airlines and Toys R Us.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Many beer companies do.

I know for a fact Miller does and I'm pretty sure Coors and Budwiser do.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Do credit cards that offer reward points work for that? or is it only retail programs?

I would suggest also looking at bookstores such as Barnes & Noble. Many bookstores look to readers who are giant purveyors of media and offer them rewards for purchasing books in order to keep them coming back. Since books are available from Amazon.com and other online venues, this is a method to deliver a sort of encouragement to stay with them and not leap off to a non-brick & mortar outfit.

GRADSCHOOLISHARD Reputation: 785

Credit cards do it. Barnes & Noble does it. Offgamers.com does it.

Loads of sites & business do.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

The bottle and can return does it down the road from me. They stamp a business card of theirs each time I go in, and on the 8th return I get 8 cents per can rather than 5.

I've seen this done with coffee, ice cream, pizza and subs.

Not sure if you can count small businesses like that, but its a great way to get your customers coming back (offering them something free, or a discount).

Something to think about.