Thread: Game Maker 8 Programmer Needed

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Talking Game Maker 8 Programmer Needed

I need to fill some programming positions.
    I'll need a general programmer, who will assist myself on the basic character/object interaction, sprite animating and other miscellaneous programming, and I'll need a whole programmer to themselves to work on the Physics aspect of things, which isn't exactly my strength when it comes to Game Maker.
    EDIT (Heh, thanks Jyncs):
    What I'm making here is an RPG. Helpful? Maybe? No. You are a God, but the Titans rise back and take the power that was the Gods', so your abilities are rendered obsolete, bla bla bla, and you fall down from the Heavens and into the mortal realm. Basically, you have to Farm and Gather resources, mine for gems and metals, grab monster loot, and build up your power so that you can convince the Mortals that you really are a God, then take over the world and use your huge empire to slaughter the Titans. So far, I'm planning to just include a floating Hand of God that carries swords to slay beasts with, picks to grab ores with, hammers to smith with, and all that Minecrafty stuff. Then, once I get the main system up and running, I might think about adding the ability to make Godly Avatars or Golems to give your character some physical representation in the game and add some further object interaction.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

You'd probably have better luck if you gave some more information about the project, and maybe a little information about yourself.