Hello, everyone. Pride here!

I've decided to give a shot at running a multi-gaming guild again. I've ran one semi-sucessfully for around a little over a year and a half, but found that a few mistakes were made that ultimately led to the guild dying out.
The main problem was due to the opening of too many new divisions too quickly. We tested a game for a few hours and once a couple people liked it, we opened a divisions. This led to some of them getting shut down after a few weeks when initial excitement died down.
I've taken a little over 6 months off from gaming, but now I'm back with a new guild.

Here's the interesting part: we're not in any games yet. Meaning you get to take part in deciding what games we should look into.

Anyone interested should take part in the conversation here. What divisions you'd like to see, what visions you have for the new guild, any interest in leadership positions, etc: http://aequitasmultigaming.enjin.com/forum/m/4669326/viewthread/2563633-future-aequitas-multigaming-calling-everyone-interested-leadership-positions-open/page/1#last

Here's my main goals for the new guild:

-Our main purpose is fun
-I want this guild to be a family. I want this one to stick around. Permanently. One of the best part of running a guild for me was seeing members interact on the forums or in-game chat, talking not just about the game but things that go on in real life, from school problems to something funny that happened at work.
-I want an active guild site, and active divisions (obviously)
-I need people to fill leadership positions. From leaders of divisions to officers. These people should be firm with rules, but not to the point of doucheness.
-No drama
-I primarily want to support F2P MMORPGs. I'm not saying I'm not open to P2P. If there's enough people, and there's someone fit to lead, I'd be more than happy to have a division opened. My view is that there's plenty of P2P multi-gaming guilds out there, and they're already doing what they do right. You don't see too many F2P multi-gaming guilds out there. Some of us have tuition and bills to pay!