Hey guys,

I have been a gamer of online games now for a number of years, mainly playing MMORPG games and a little bit of online first person shooters. I am also working for a company who have recently finished developing a high quality conferencing program. We are looking to implement the software into application form, designed mainly for online gamers, creating a high quality, easy to use and customisable conferencing experience. Ideally, i've come here to ask for some feedback from you guys, and hear what sort of features you would like to see within this product. With the excellence of the software, the possibilities are endless.

At the moment, we have built a basic browser based version of the program, with just a few features. This browser version has been designed for business to business communication. You can try out the service here: http://www.yoconferencecall.co.uk/

The main differences that we will be implementing into the application version will be that it wont be browser based, channels will be easily created (like in teamspeak and ventrilo etc) and the pricing will be a monthly package, based on how many people will be able to connect to the server. (again in the same way as teamspeak and ventrilo) Members will also connect to the server via the computer (windows, linux and mac) rather than phone line.

In our current planning stage, here are the main features that we are currently looking to implement into the application:

- a simple, sleek and easy to use interface, making it easy to manage all of the members with a built in administration control panel for any administrators.

- a large number of functions like mute, block, private chat, pop up notifications, voice notifications (when player 'john smith' for example logs in, the voice will say 'john smith has come online')

- screen sharing with selected/all online members, audio playback to selected/all online members and recording of screen sharing and/or sound

- high quality visual and audio streaming (broadband required for highest quality of streaming)

- fully customise the interface of your guild/clan/corporation server by changing the colours and images. Whenever someone then logs into the server, they will see the customised interface.

- the ability to create gaming profiles so that when you open a specific game .exe file, the conference application will open, connect you to the server related to that game along with any saved settings you have for that game profile. This will be configured by the user.

As we are still in the early planning stages of creating this application for gamers, we would be very keen to hear about what features you guys would like us to include in the application, and any other feedback that you might have. As I said before, with this software the possiblities are endless.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Donny