Thread: "Best" F2P MMO

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Yea. I've had my eye on a few of the ones coming up, namely Eden Eternal. I was playing around on Fiesta for a bit and it wasn't to bad. The King's Quest system was alright, just a little clunky to figure out when your new. I'll probably give it another shot at least until I get bored again lol.

Silkroad....it's been awhile since I played it, but I pretty much didn't like the grind style of leveling. Least of all when it takes so long to level. But I might give it another look over anyway.

Thanks for the input.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Try Aika online; awesome PvP and the community is really nice and theres a lot of people playing it. Don't worry about the grind since leveling is pretty fast and you will come across dungeons that you NEED parties to complete them pretty early on.

I played Aika to about level 20 or so and I really did like it, but i was playing with someone and we ended up quitting. Might give it another shot and just wait it out to end game cuz the pvp does sound great (My favorite to date is still DAoC so pvp is a major draw to me). My only real concern is the scale of the battles in Aika, not sure if my computer can handle that much going on, or is it more like theres 500 v 500 in the zone but smaller scale battles happening?

Of course...you have your classic pk zones (battlegrounds) and duels and all that...1000 vs 1000 battles happen on events only =)

Sweet I think I will give it a shot again. I forget does it have some kinda of LFG system? Had the benefit of my friend before and we were able to go thru the first dungeon just the two of us with some care....don't think i'll be able to do stuff like that solo lol.

OFC there is an LFG system!

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

Atlantica online is overall the best IMO and is easy to invite people cos is fun

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Allods Online has a lot good team stuff early on !

I ran into the same problem in Dragonsaga as I did in Maplestory. Too much grinding for no real purpose. Very rarely got anything out of a "dungeon" other than some xp and gold you don't really need. At least thats the impression I got (level 25ish).

I don't think my computer is gonna like Iris unless I upgrade either =/ . Areas with trees were killing my FPS and go figure, first zone is a logging camp -.- .

Might be time for me to admit that I just don't get much entertainment from MMOs anymore....Thank you blizzard .

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 139

Well you mainly play Dragonica because playing it is fun and not for a deeper purpose. Well you can also play for the story, I guess. What other "purpose" are you looking for? I thought the purpose of a game is to be fun.

42 Reputation: 10

Dragonica only kept my interest for a day, doing the same type of dungeons over and over isnt fun. Especially when all of the guys look the same
    ^^PC Bad? Can't Find A Game For It? Click the Link Above ^^

Join our EPIC GROUP!!!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 139

I once quit Dragonica really quickly too but then gave it another chance. It is not really suitable to be played seriously, but it is amazing if you play it "just for fun" occasionally, especially if you play with 1-3 friends. Also you won't do dungeons over and over again usually. Most missions and dungeons only need to be done once or twice to process further in the story (you usually get enough exp when chaining them). Later on the dungeons also get a lot more interesting. You can kind of see that the developer slowly improved with it. Too bad he never actually bothered to make the beginner areas interesting (well okay, he added two interesting dungeons for low level).