My copy should be here tomorrow or the day after. I'm not 100% sure if I'll jump in just yet. If theres people here that want to play with me though, I'll definately go ahead and install it. If not though, hows the teaming in this game? I mean, like, is it 99% soloing and never talking to anyone like Guild Wars 2, or do you have to team up for most stuff and actually talk to people. None of my RL ever want to play MMOs because they suck so I'm hoping to make some FF14 friends.

If anyone does want to team up and start playing together, I plan on being a pugilist and maybe try out a healer class if there is one. I normally like to be a martial artist type of character when possible. If they ever released samurai, I'd probably go for that too, lol. I'm also the type of person that doesn't like large guilds where no one really knows each other. I prefer a small group of friends rather than an army of strangers, so to speak. I've been watching Sword Art Online, and it reminds me of the good ol' days before MMOs started getting casual and filled with ridiculous people. So I'm hoping FF14 will be the MMO I can call home for years. I wish I had gotten in to FF11 because it seems to have a great community. I just seriously couldn't get used to those controls though.