Thread: Looking for best mmorpg (p2p,f2p) Help please

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Looking for best mmorpg (p2p,f2p) Help please

Hey guys i've been MIA on the mmo seen for a while and i'm looking for a new mmorpg that will keep me interested for a good while, hopefully at least a year or two. I don't mind if its b2p and p2p, i don't like cash shops that give an unfair advantage really. I have a laptop with 4gb of ram, and a decent video card i can play wow, and rift but not on maximum settings so anything that has scaleable settings should be fine.

Things i like are a lot of end-game content (but leveling to get there should be fun), Dungeons, PVP (probably the most important). And raids.

Any suggestions are welcome'd. Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section. Thanks!

i now notice the mmorpg request forum is still here, The title's a little mis leading i believe it was only for mmorpg key request at first glance. Feel free to move.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 76

There is no " BEST " only ur Type game

Soon Archeage

Well can we start with the most popular ones? Just looking for a game i can delve into

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 20

Sorry OP, but the best choice you could possibly make with the genre right now is a 7/10 MMO. You just have to find the "least flawed" one and somehow force yourself to enjoy it or find another hobby.

My suggestion is WOW, since season 15 PvP coming in a week+. From the free to play Path of Exile releasing mini expansion and new season starts in 2+ weeks from now.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 132

Guild Wars 2 is a good one and it's Buy to Play. I'd recommend it completely.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Agreed with Viney. Definitely guild wars 2. Imo it's the best mmo that's been out in years. Has everything your looking for. Pvp focused, tons of pve content, is not pay to win...in fact it's very easy ti get end game gear.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Maybe give us some input as to what you want in a game. If you just want the most popular im pretty sure WoW is still the highest subscriber rate (although it is dwindling down slowly). In terms of creativity I would suggest Everquest Next: Landmark