Yes face of mankind is old, i've been playing since 2005, but Fall of The dominion is a completely different system I do agree, Face of mankind, now known as Fall Of The Dominion has a cursed history of having the worst community rep which an drive people away from the game. Factions now longer exist via hard-coding. Now players are allowed to create their own factions and play their own way setting their own rules and such. The community has improved a little, but because the community has been made aware of how their actions have an overall effect on the game. It's not perfect but with the new system you can play your own way as I do. In my faction who virtually do everything in one area, to keep distance from the bad apples in the community(we also RP as machines). It's not perfect, it probably will never be because we have no community managers anymore(may come back) the biggest thing to change the community is people showing other people how to properly interact, which is the example I try to show daily.

Fall of the dominion is an open world mmo, shooter, player controlled environment game were players can create and re-shape the universe as how they see fit. Unlike it's older version, face of mankind, players can make their own factions which break down between millitary, economical, and infiltration factions to set their own rules. Along with this the colony system has been change to the territory system, breaking colonies down by territories instead of 1 full colony. Players who control territory may place deplorable objects that shape that territory into what ever they want like a production terminal so you may produce in that territory instead of using a production world service. Overall it has allot of work to be done, with a mass amount of potential, but there is always something to and always content to be created