Thread: Cool game I found called Linkrealms.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default Cool game I found called Linkrealms.

I found it in my search engine, and I think this game has a lot of potential, but I never see it on sites like mmohuts or onrpg, so not many people play it. This game has low graphics so it runs on my pc which is a good thing for me as my pc is a potato. It also has a map editor that lets you build your own piece of the map, or make your own home and farm. The animations and UI look dated, like year 2000 dated. I was getting around 20 fps on Direct X 9 but it has a option to switch it down to Direct X 8.1 so it gets a delicious 50+ fps now but does not have the gloomy look to it anymore. Character customization is meh. If you want to check it out, look up linkrealms. Also sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, not sure if it should go under shameful promotion because I only play this game and im not a creator, just want more people to check it out.

Game on!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

I actually have an account for link realms back when it was in closed alpha. I am currently a member of the guild of the owner and it wasent too bad, kinda has that diablo feel but infested with furries.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I agree with your point on the furries. Only people I have seen would not talk to me, and I have only seen people play the cat race so far.