Thread: Best Programming Language to use when creating a high end game!

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Default Best Programming Language to use when creating a high end game!

As the topic says

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 75

I am no expert, but I would guess the one most suited to the engine being utilized.
    Play hard. Play smart. Win.
    Work hard. Live smart. Prosper.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328

most times the underlying engine and dev tools for games aren't made with the same programming language as the game is developed in. like for AAA games the engine and dev tools will be made with C++, and then the programmers enable some sort of scripting language for use by the developers within those tools.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 102

dog Dog Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dogm. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Daaaamn. Dog is damn. Damn mndog. Dogdamn. Dogdamn. Dodamn enter enter ente script. Enter: Now Start. Script enter: Now the story starts and guitars start playing for the guitars are the voice of gods. The Guitar is voice of God Enter. Mom where are my cornflakes enter. Mom i'm hungry,. Confrlakkesss. Enter. Mom... MOM! Mom. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOm! Enter. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkm! OOOM. Enter CORNFLAKEEEEEEEEEEES! MOPM COFNRLAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying enter. M;OPOOOOOOOOOOm! MOOOOOOOOM!. MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enter. MAMAAAAAAA CORNFLAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. cornFLAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! cornFLAKEEEEEEEES MAMA! MAMA I WANT CORNFlAKES AHHHHHHHAAAAAAA enter MAMA I WANT CORNFLAKES MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CORNFLAKEEEEEEEEEEES MAMAAAAAA MAMAAAAAAAAAAA mama i want cornflakes MAMAAAAAAAA I WANT CORN FLAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Mama pls. Enter Mamaaaaaa. mama. Manma i want cornflakes please AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh. said the child and waited but mom was gone. While child was in kitchen room and waiting for it's daily cornflakes so that it could leavy for school with filled tummy and the dosis of sugar it by nor required in the morning to functon properly the mother had slipped in bathroom and died because she bashed her head against the bathtub. The blood was spilling tightly from her wound. I think she wasn't fully dead by now but the son was sitting in the ktichen turning his lack of confrlakes into a universal portest. He was being bullied in school for being fat. He didn't have any friends and his computer had been taken from him because he lied. he was vastly lost in the world and wannted his cornflakes. He felt he had a right because he suffered so much. He didn't suffer before school had begun. He had been happy. His mom forced him to go to schoo. He said in the ktichen and screamed he wantedhis confralkes. But his mom was dying. MAMAAAAAAAAA