+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 3842

Thread: The Latest and Greatest Screenshot Thread. (56K warning)

Hoshigami Reputation: 445

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    well if you insist lol.
    like.. the facial features are in the right spot, but that nose and lips are just ugh. no idea how to change it. also for some reason the most pale skin color is still kinda dark, which is what i'm using.

Valkyr Prime together with the Atterax weapon seems solid for higher level content, but i had to make my slide attack into a macro with this insane attack speed, which is thankfully allowed.
    i dont even have Berserker or Maiming strike yet.

in other news, i received 2 copyright strikes again on youtube-.- and they removed some pretty sweet music. (akira ending theme and Phillip glass-the grid) both pretty darn old and i had the videos up for YEARS! so why now?
    i guess we're progressing to a age where we cant find any movies or music on free video websites anymore.
    Nice operator; didn't know they had glasses facial accs.

Consider using Armored Agility, Rush and Dispatch Overdrive. The increased speed you'll gain from those mods, especially after killing a target while channeling, makes almost every type of melee build more effective. This holds even more true with Valkyr and Warcry.

If you'd like I can just give you a copy of Berserker since I have extras.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

New Video, just some random gameplay, was way to busy >.<
    P.S. English version of the game is called "Spiritual Awakening"

Last edited by tun3chi; 11-10-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 48

Character Creation so lit here

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 872

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Nice operator; didn't know they had glasses facial accs.

Consider using Armored Agility, Rush and Dispatch Overdrive. The increased speed you'll gain from those mods, especially after killing a target while channeling, makes almost every type of melee build more effective. This holds even more true with Valkyr and Warcry.

If you'd like I can just give you a copy of Berserker since I have extras.
    aw thanks man, but no worries. since dark souls i like getting everything on my own in games :P
    im burning out a little (probably because i played 300 hours in 50 days) but still had some unique new experiences these past few days that made it fun again. The Manachord quest was a blast. and so was figuring out the challenge rooms on the Lua planet without the use of a wiki together with a bunch of random guys who had no clue as well :P
    right now i have the whole universe unlocked to me, i just need to do the War Within quest. but im working on all the other quests first.

also been digging for some game release dates, and its getting tight lol. this will probably my schedule for the next few months:
    Pokemon Ultra Moon 17-11-2017 ill probably get this on release because pokemon sun was one of the greatest experiences for me this (or was it last?) year, together with Nier+Automata and Nioh
    Monster Hunter World ps4 beta 9-12-2017 sucks it needs playstation plus, but this is the only game i am actually looking forward to, and i expect another 1000 hour game from it like MH3U gave me.
    Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom 19-01-2018 release date too close to MHW so ill pick this up later. the characters dont speak very much to me just yet, but that chibli artwork is glorious.
    Monster Hunter World 26-01-2018 Nolife mode starts here

aw thanks man, but no worries. since dark souls i like getting everything on my own in games :P
    im burning out a little (probably because i played 300 hours in 50 days) but still had some unique new experiences these past few days that made it fun again. The Manachord quest was a blast. and so was figuring out the challenge rooms on the Lua planet without the use of a wiki together with a bunch of random guys who had no clue as well :P
    right now i have the whole universe unlocked to me, i just need to do the War Within quest. but im working on all the other quests first.

also been digging for some game release dates, and its getting tight lol. this will probably my schedule for the next few months:
    Pokemon Ultra Moon 17-11-2017 ill probably get this on release because pokemon sun was one of the greatest experiences for me this (or was it last?) year, together with Nier+Automata and Nioh
    Monster Hunter World ps4 beta 9-12-2017 sucks it needs playstation plus, but this is the only game i am actually looking forward to, and i expect another 1000 hour game from it like MH3U gave me.
    Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom 19-01-2018 release date too close to MHW so ill pick this up later. the characters dont speak very much to me just yet, but that chibli artwork is glorious.
    Monster Hunter World 26-01-2018 Nolife mode starts here
    All good man; just thought I'd toss it out there.

No reason to rush through Warframe, just be around for the events, Baro every other week and after devstreams and you'll be alright. I play pretty casually after work, usually to run the sortie and maybe Hieracon once or work on Rivens to not get bored lol. Still got a bunch of stuff to get in the plains, but waiting to see how it develops.

As for PS4, MHW is gonna be dope so I'm def gonna get that. NNK II as well (Loved the first one). Do you plan on checking out FFXV: Comrades?

Still need to finish up YS, Nier, P5, and HZD on my end. Been playing through em slow in conjunction with Disgaea 5 on Switch.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

nah i had my fun with FFXV, platinum'd it and did all post game content too, so i dont really feel the urge to go back. at least not right now
    P5 is definitely gonna get a replay from me as well at some point. i never finished it because i got too obsessed with grinding and staying in dungeons forever lol.

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

Used Reshade to improve it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Used Reshade to improve it a bit.

Boss battle theme in that game is fire; love hearing it.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Forum PvPer Reputation: 435

i hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS

[center][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlJ_szMK5I"]

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

Last edited by M1nhokas; 11-29-2017 at 08:22 PM.

got 8 more days to complete my pokemon ultra moon adventure till the monster hunter world beta comes out, but we're gonna make it! lol
    my personal ruleset for the game this time is:
    - No wonder trade
    - Only global trades for Ultra sun exclusive pokemon allowed
    - the first goal is 100% pokedex which all have to be self-caught as far as possible
    - i am only allowed to train pokemon for evolution if they dont appear in the wild. if they do i have to SoS battle for each pokemon.
    - No transfering pokemon or pokebank allowed till i get 100% pokedex. after that i will merge all my Sun and Ultra moon pokemon together for my final goal, which will be the living dex

just had to see this once.. lol

Necrozma, the pokemon that destroys worlds and crosses dimensions.. entered haunted house, looking a little bit scared

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Current look in ff14
    Wish I could find similar boots that aren't the size of snowboard boots.

Finished the alolan living dex yesterday, thankfully it wasn't as hard as i expected it to be. i just traded all my extra legendary from Sun to fill up the missing numbers in Ultra moon i couldn't get (like first form of poipole)

today i went back on shiny hunting, by masuda breeding and using a shiny charm i cut my chances of encountering a shiny pokemon from 1/4096 to 1/512 (going by datamined info), but it actually feels better than that. just now got a shiny Larvesta in 164 eggs

found a cool website that lets you keep track of all your shiny

my Metacross from pokemon sun is still my best hatch ever lol, perfect IV's and nature.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

My wallet is ready

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by M1nhokas; 12-10-2017 at 12:44 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by M1nhokas View Post
    My wallet is ready

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The beta really cemented that this shit is going to be baller.

Banned Reputation: 10

RETURN OF WARRIOR EVOLUTION - TRAILER

JOIN US ! ### http://rowplayon.com/Page/en/main.jsp ###
    Last edited by gashakura05; 12-14-2017 at 01:57 AM.

only one more for the winter suit :]

ended up skipping the monster hunter world beta, cause i want to experience the full thing. :P
    been playing mostly pokemon still, since i picked up ORAS for 20 bucks.
    also found out about this crazy game called VRchat and think its amazing in a way lol. i can see this game being the foundation for future games, if you can look past the thousands of trap loli's trying to hug you that is. there's lot of creativity in people making characters and worlds for others to explore. just hopping between worlds gives me this Otherland vibe. maybe even more so than the game Otherland itself. and im a huge fan of the books.
    its free on steam right now, so its worth at least a check out.
    you dont even need a VR headset or a mic if you just want to explore.

drawing class:

all kinds of anime mixed together in this bedroom :P :

Miku looking kawai as always:

chilling in Café LeBlanc, which is almost a perfect copy:

amazing copy of firelink shrine in dark souls 1, you can even find 2 hidden dark souls related avatars you can use as character:

creepy mcdonalds world lol:

and sometimes it gets a little intense:

watching the worst movie ever lol:

edit: some more shots. some of these places are just amazing. normally a game is limited to a set amount of textures and quality, but for this game that doesnt seem to be the case. it goes from minecraft to WoW to anime to realistic lol

this first one was a big surprise, some dude helped me to get there because it was hidden in a Amnesia themed map and required you to click 3 flowers lol

this world was crazy as well, i think it was called 1001 dreams or something. all kinds of dream like things happening as the name suggests :P at one point i was exploring a big building complex and when i came back outside i noticed the whole freaking thing was taking of to space with me on it lol.

quick tip for new players, dont bother with the given avatars(characters), instead navigate to Worlds and search for Avatar. creative people often share their own creations for other people to use in their worlds. you can just walk up a avatar(up for display on a plateau), click it, and you will remain that character until you logout. you will notice right now most people use anime characters, but that's only because the most creative people choose to create those.(i guess the anime community is the hardest working one if it comes to ingame model creation) as time go by the variation of avatars and worlds will only expand further and further till everything you can imagine is possible.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 12-29-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

ended up skipping the monster hunter world beta, cause i want to experience the full thing. :P
    been playing mostly pokemon still, since i picked up ORAS for 20 bucks.
    also found out about this crazy game called VRchat and think its amazing in a way lol. i can see this game being the foundation for future games, if you can look past the thousands of trap loli's trying to hug you that is. there's lot of creativity in people making characters and worlds for others to explore. just hopping between worlds gives me this Otherland vibe. maybe even more so than the game Otherland itself. and im a huge fan of the books.
    its free on steam right now, so its worth at least a check out.
    you dont even need a VR headset or a mic if you just want to explore.

drawing class:

all kinds of anime mixed together in this bedroom :P :

Miku looking kawai as always:

chilling in Café LeBlanc, which is almost a perfect copy:

amazing copy of firelink shrine in dark souls 1, you can even find 2 hidden dark souls related avatars you can use as character:

creepy mcdonalds world lol:

and sometimes it gets a little intense:

watching the worst movie ever lol:

edit: some more shots. some of these places are just amazing. normally a game is limited to a set amount of textures and quality, but for this game that doesnt seem to be the case. it goes from minecraft to WoW to anime to realistic lol

this first one was a big surprise, some dude helped me to get there because it was hidden in a Amnesia themed map and required you to click 3 flowers lol

this world was crazy as well, i think it was called 1001 dreams or something. all kinds of dream like things happening as the name suggests :P at one point i was exploring a big building complex and when i came back outside i noticed the whole freaking thing was taking of to space with me on it lol.

quick tip for new players, dont bother with the given avatars(characters), instead navigate to Worlds and search for Avatar. creative people often share their own creations for other people to use in their worlds. you can just walk up a avatar(up for display on a plateau), click it, and you will remain that character until you logout. you will notice right now most people use anime characters, but that's only because the most creative people choose to create those.(i guess the anime community is the hardest working one if it comes to ingame model creation) as time go by the variation of avatars and worlds will only expand further and further till everything you can imagine is possible.

theres a better game than that one, the avatar system chatvr has is coming to Tower Unite next month and unlike chatvr, tower unite is more than just a social chat gimmick. You can play games with people and earn money to buy things for your avatar and house. You will beable to equip things like cat backpacks, jetpacks,swords, ect to the avatar, something chatvr also doesnt offer, an in game inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by jdenka7 View Post
    theres a better game than that one, the avatar system chatvr has is coming to Tower Unite next month and unlike chatvr, tower unite is more than just a social chat gimmick. You can play games with people and earn money to buy things for your avatar and house. You will beable to equip things like cat backpacks, jetpacks,swords, ect to the avatar, something chatvr also doesnt offer, an in game inventory.
    you got me at cat backpacks. :P that does look like a fun game, i hope the worlds can be made by players too. thanks for the tip

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by jdenka7 View Post
    I mean, more and more maps are being created for VRChat, new tools are coming in aswell which people are planning to make RPG's with.
    There is currently a map with that first boss from SAO, it's pretty basic but its pretty cool.
    Shit's free too so can't go wrong with that.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

+ Reply to Thread