Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147
Results 3,651 to 3,659 of 3659

Thread: The Latest and Greatest Screenshot Thread. (56K warning)

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by jdenka7 View Post
    theres a better game than that one, the avatar system chatvr has is coming to Tower Unite next month and unlike chatvr, tower unite is more than just a social chat gimmick. You can play games with people and earn money to buy things for your avatar and house. You will beable to equip things like cat backpacks, jetpacks,swords, ect to the avatar, something chatvr also doesnt offer, an in game inventory.
    I mean, more and more maps are being created for VRChat, new tools are coming in aswell which people are planning to make RPG's with.
    There is currently a map with that first boss from SAO, it's pretty basic but its pretty cool.
    Shit's free too so can't go wrong with that.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 871

my favorite videogame death :P

Forum PvPer Reputation: 435

beaten everything there is worth beating in hitman, except i need two more silent assassin elusive target kills to get that winter suit :o

i hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS

[center][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlJ_szMK5I"]

Heads or Tails Reputation: 29

been messing with botw on cemu, runs super well now at 60fps and looks great, been trying to find mods the looks the same as the original but gets rid of the washed out gray tint the original has. i think its turned out pretty great!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ]

Forum PvPer Reputation: 435

i hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS

[center][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlJ_szMK5I"]

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    awesome game man, even after not playing for a few months i still think its one of my all time favorite playstation title together with Bloodborne and Dragon's Dogma.

last few days i picked up Doki Doki Literature Club. and i gotto say i really enjoyed it, definitely worth a check out if you're into games like Undertale and Corpse Party. i bet it must sound pretty weird for me to mention these 2 games for those who haven't seen or played it doki doki yet, but trust me :P

some more wacky shit in VRchat:
    someone started remaking ragnarok online in it

but Firelink Shrine is still my home. Funny story, i made a accountname called Deprived and used some random naked fat guy as avatar and just hung around in this world for days. after a while i noticed i wasn't alone in doing this. lots of people started to import their own dark souls avatars and just roleplay all day, sometimes in their own voice, sometimes with DS audio files that match their character.
    after a few days another dude who noticed me even made a custom deprived avatar for me which i'm using now lol
    however when i checked yesterday Firelink Shrine was gone from the world list. i really hope it's being updated. if its removed due to copyright issue's im gonna be so salty...

Guts avatars <3

trippy night club with great music

Cory in the.. Cory IS THE HOUSE?!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Footage of new Atttack on Saiyan gameplay from my mate, Flaxel!

Hope you guys enjoy!

another round of Dont starve together:

and some titan quest anniversary edition. a game i didnt even know it was still being worked on. it even received another expansion some time ago. (its coming to consoles too soon) 2 things i've always liked about this game is.
    1. difficulty, this game may even be slightly harder than diablo 2 in its first act, like some bosses straight up 3 hit killed me lol.
    2. Loot, this is the ONLY game of its genre i know where the armors and weapons that are visually equiped on the enemy drop 100% of the time. not even diablo pulled that of. ontop of that it has a build in loot filter that lets u filter out all the broken and white items.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

New Feature added on Eu/Ger Bleach Servers