+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 3701

Thread: The Latest and Greatest Screenshot Thread. (56K warning)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 871

Forum PvPer Reputation: 435

beaten everything there is worth beating in hitman, except i need two more silent assassin elusive target kills to get that winter suit :o

i hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS

[center][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlJ_szMK5I"]

Heads or Tails Reputation: 29

been messing with botw on cemu, runs super well now at 60fps and looks great, been trying to find mods the looks the same as the original but gets rid of the washed out gray tint the original has. i think its turned out pretty great!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    awesome game man, even after not playing for a few months i still think its one of my all time favorite playstation title together with Bloodborne and Dragon's Dogma.

last few days i picked up Doki Doki Literature Club. and i gotto say i really enjoyed it, definitely worth a check out if you're into games like Undertale and Corpse Party. i bet it must sound pretty weird for me to mention these 2 games for those who haven't seen or played it doki doki yet, but trust me :P

some more wacky shit in VRchat:
    someone started remaking ragnarok online in it

but Firelink Shrine is still my home. Funny story, i made a accountname called Deprived and used some random naked fat guy as avatar and just hung around in this world for days. after a while i noticed i wasn't alone in doing this. lots of people started to import their own dark souls avatars and just roleplay all day, sometimes in their own voice, sometimes with DS audio files that match their character.
    after a few days another dude who noticed me even made a custom deprived avatar for me which i'm using now lol
    however when i checked yesterday Firelink Shrine was gone from the world list. i really hope it's being updated. if its removed due to copyright issue's im gonna be so salty...

Guts avatars <3

trippy night club with great music

Cory in the.. Cory IS THE HOUSE?!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Footage of new Atttack on Saiyan gameplay from my mate, Flaxel!

Hope you guys enjoy!

another round of Dont starve together:

and some titan quest anniversary edition. a game i didnt even know it was still being worked on. it even received another expansion some time ago. (its coming to consoles too soon) 2 things i've always liked about this game is.
    1. difficulty, this game may even be slightly harder than diablo 2 in its first act, like some bosses straight up 3 hit killed me lol.
    2. Loot, this is the ONLY game of its genre i know where the armors and weapons that are visually equiped on the enemy drop 100% of the time. not even diablo pulled that of. ontop of that it has a build in loot filter that lets u filter out all the broken and white items.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

New Feature added on Eu/Ger Bleach Servers

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

If anyone wants to check out Tera technical test on Ps4 this weekend:

76X9 DKNP GTXH

Ps. Only works on the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, UK.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

fun game

lost interest in titanquest and went back to PoE, lol. at least until monster hunter world comes out.

the game is improved every time i come back to it. i love the owned-micro transaction window, its so much better to navigate compared to the old one.

they also updated and added a option in the UI that lets you view all the min/max stats on a item while pressing ALT.

edit: looks like its preloadable and unlocked early for EU, it was 14gb total.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 01-24-2018 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    edit: looks like its preloadable and unlocked early for EU, it was 14gb total.
    Almost time !
    even the bonus theme has the ****ing timer LOL

Quote Originally Posted by M1nhokas View Post
    Almost time !
    even the bonus theme has the ****ing timer LOL
    LOL that triggered me too.

my character if anyone wants to copy her or anything check my youtube lol, although i dont take as much pride in creating her as i do for my bloodborne character. this game makes it very easy for you to create a nice female

thats all i got so far lol, i spend 4 hours making my character and testing out weapons in the training area.
    now i got to go to work sadly, but so far its been a blast already. great variaty of character customization, amazing graphics and deep combo system for each weapon.
    if anyone want to see me messing around with the insect glaive, hammer and longsword for a full hour i made a video. its nothing special really, just me attacking barrels and shit :P but thats just my way of playing. i want to master the controls first.

skip to 12:30 for some cool combos

edit: its funny when i left home i was content with my character, but when i got back i felt like making a new one cause she seemed to look too nice for a fighter in a monster hunter "world" lol. i wanted to make something more feisty with shorter hair and sharper eyes.

(creation vid)

the facial animations look a little off but the ingame cutscenes with your own character are pretty nice. the graphics seem bumped up even more for them.
    love the look of the helmet

Last edited by Abhorsen; 01-26-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Hoshigami Reputation: 435

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

My Hunter

Just like my real cat :O

My Hunter
    Nice man! dude you deserve so much more subs on youtube, we have like the exact same type of channels without cam or voice. we even recorded similar games :P
    the Barroth was rough wasn't it? he turned out to be the cause of my first death lol. all his moves were hardwired into my brain from MH3U so it took a while to get used to his new attacks.

Game is great so far, it has everything that i missed in MH3U. loadouts for your items, wishlists for weapons, it just has tons of little quality of life features that make things less tedious.
    theres just 1 little tiny thing that really REALLY triggers me. Back when they advertised this game people were stating they removed blood physics to make the trailer appeal to all audiences.
    Now that the game is finally released... NO BLOOD PHYSICS. This just comes over so weird to me in a game where you slice and dice up monsters, that tiny little stripe of red is all it takes to give weapons more weight and impact to them, right now i'm really missing that, its like im fighting solid rocks. I'm pretty much begging capcom adds this in the game at some point, hell, i'd even pay for it.
    Critical attacks (from affinity %) still look pretty badass though so i guess i'm gonna rely on that lol.

decided to go for longswords for now. insect glaive is too complicated, and hammers are too simple. longswords are just right for me. i still have to master the counter slash trough

edit: i know i said i havent seen any blood physics, but it looks like i was wrong, there is infact blood but its just very subtle.(3:04 half second after impact) i feel like this may have something to do with the sharpness of my blade.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 01-28-2018 at 04:09 AM.

Nice man! dude you deserve so much more subs on youtube, we have like the exact same type of channels without cam or voice. we even recorded similar games :P
    the Barroth was rough wasn't it? he turned out to be the cause of my first death lol. all his moves were hardwired into my brain from MH3U so it took a while to get used to his new attacks.

Game is great so far, it has everything that i missed in MH3U. loadouts for your items, wishlists for weapons, it just has tons of little quality of life features that make things less tedious.
    theres just 1 little tiny thing that really REALLY triggers me. Back when they advertised this game people were stating they removed blood physics to make the trailer appeal to all audiences.
    Now that the game is finally released... NO BLOOD PHYSICS. This just comes over so weird to me in a game where you slice and dice up monsters, that tiny little stripe of red is all it takes to give weapons more weight and impact to them, right now i'm really missing that, its like im fighting solid rocks. I'm pretty much begging capcom adds this in the game at some point, hell, i'd even pay for it.
    Critical attacks (from affinity %) still look pretty badass though so i guess i'm gonna rely on that lol.

decided to go for longswords for now. insect glaive is too complicated, and hammers are too simple. longswords are just right for me. i still have to master the counter slash trough
    Thank you, but no worries it's just for fun. It's my first Monster Hunter, tried the weapons in the beta and i liked the Switch Axe but i plan to try more later my first death was to Anjanath ****ing T-Rex...
    Yeah at first i was surprised to not see blood but honestly now i don't even care.
    True, the game rly is great i'm having alot of fun, way better than what i expected.

Capturing a Paolumu

I see everyone is enjoying MHW which is good. I just got around to fighting the Barroth and almost died because I forgot what I was doing lol. Got my senses together though eventually.

Been a long time Sword & Shield and Longsword user so I decided to finally start using Dual Blades. Managing Stamina consumption is tricky, even more to not to go wild and get locked into a combo at the wrong time but it has been fun so far learning how to use a new weapon type.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    I see everyone is enjoying MHW which is good. I just got around to fighting the Barroth and almost died because I forgot what I was doing lol. Got my senses together though eventually.
    Been a long time Sword & Shield and Longsword user so I decided to finally start using Dual Blades. Managing Stamina consumption is tricky, even more to not to go wild and get locked into a combo at the wrong time but it has been fun so far learning how to use a new weapon type.
    Nice! didnt know you were playing too. are u guys all on ps4?

the anjanath fight went pretty well for me, starts out slow and sloppy but after a certain point i just felt bad for him lol. made sure to prepare with +40hp food with another +10 from nutrients, a water element weapon, some demondrugs and a trap which i totally misclicked at the start of the game lol. (was suposed to use my camo)
    around 10 minutes in i felt like he just gave up on life lol

pulling of that counter at 12:10 felt sooo satisfying, i wish i were better at doing them

Last edited by Abhorsen; 01-29-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Nice! didnt know you were playing too. are u guys all on ps4?

the anjanath fight went pretty well for me, starts out slow and sloppy but after a certain point i just felt bad for him lol. made sure to prepare with +40hp food with another +10 from nutrients, a water element weapon, some demondrugs and a trap which i totally misclicked at the start of the game lol. (was suposed to use my camo)
    around 10 minutes in i felt like he just gave up on life lol

pulling of that counter at 12:10 felt sooo satisfying, i wish i were better at doing them

Been meaning to poke that thing since I first saw him. It randomly just attacked me out of the blue, then went about its business like I was insignificant lol.

I'm on ps4 @ Sliphatos.

still the best programming game ever made probably

Awesome! we should go hunt together

Dragon Fight (Rathian):

yeah although the multiplayer is a bit weird i noticed. so far i had only luck with searching for SoS flares. i miss the old system

Really tried to love longswords, but after testing out the hammer for a couple missions the differences are just crazy, it cut my hunting times in half and made it almost too easy, but its sooo satisfying to smash a big monster's skull in lol. i just cant resist those hammers..
    ontop of that they added some insane spinning midair attack to hammers that look amazing!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNovYxjJ8vM (very quick hunt showing its devastating power and attacks)

and my own first rathian hunt.
    ended up shooting it out of the sky and capturing it lol

obtained all the armor sets till anjanath :P this game is my life right now so i better take it slow

Dragon Fight (Rathian):

Sure thing. I'll add you guys and we can figure something out.

@ Abhorsen - yeah the thing about LS is you need to cap out on the spirit gauge as early as possible, which can be difficult. And even then the weapon is more of a keep away/poke and prod type weapon. Though it is an excellent weapon for fighting multiple large monsters.

Barroth also def seems much more aggressive and the new attacks were catching me off guard lol.

That being said, you can wreck stuff with LS, but you really have to know the monster movements to be constantly aggressive, whereas the Hammer you just need to find single openings and can get massive damage/staggers easy. All about finding what works for you though.

New hammer attack sounds good, will check out y'alls vids when I get in.

Edit: Nice Hunt/Capture guys. Don't forget to bring along those Herbal Medicines whenever you deal with poison enemies (they cure it and restore a lil health as well)!

Edit: and one from me

this one took a while

+ Reply to Thread