+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 3800

Thread: The Latest and Greatest Screenshot Thread. (56K warning)

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    nice man! i dunno what it is about modding bethesda games, but i often end up spending more time installing mods than actually playing the games :P its addicting isn't it?Teostra, i paid hard for going in with only 12 fire resistance lol. Farming Kushala's armorset has paid of very well, if you fit in 3 parts with 2 rathalos pieces you got an amazing set, triggering both Windproof and Critical Element.i also found my first tempered monster investigation which gave me 2 of my favorite gems to finish this set with. Evade Extender and Weakness Exploit.For Teostra im switching some parts around though to get fire resistance and stun resistance on it.kushala, rathalos and nergigante parts are really nice to work with and became the base for all my sets.
    true that but really that game is so 6 years old and look what modders do to that game it can easy be a game for 2020 with photo realistic grapics must say some modders are much beter then any triple a game studio

Hoshigami Reputation: 445

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"
    Super Smash Bros Ultimate on Nintendo Switch Dec 7th 2018.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 872

Maximum Might and Weakness Exploit works wonders together lol.
    Didn't exactly knew what to expect with this quest since i've only fought 1 tempered monster before, but it went well.
    Turns out this was the hunter rank 29 uncapping quest too, which jumped me to 49. Next up will be tempered Kirin, which is from what i heard the hardest monster in the game. also a little boasting, i'm just a couple more pieces away from having all the armorsets in the game, both low and high rank. (mixed alpha and beta armors) including the final paths of every single hammer besides the arena one.
    on the other hand my decoration collection is still lacking because ive been holding off on tempered hunts for so long lol.

well that wasn't that bad, a little annoying because he kept moving and putting lightning strikes around him so i couldnt find a good opening to hit him lol. but i still think teostra was harder
    glad i unlocked my final HR cap which jumped me to 73!

next goals will be HR100, getting rainbow pigment, and lastly completing the hunter card/platinum the game.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 02-28-2018 at 02:50 AM.

This will probably my last video, showcasing all high rank armor and hammers in various locations. Music is muted and HUD is hidden

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    This will probably my last video, showcasing all high rank armor and hammers in various locations. Music is muted and HUD is hidden
    I see you put in mad work, grats. Still playing myself but slowed down just to have fun in PUGs.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    I see you put in mad work, grats. Still playing myself but slowed down just to have fun in PUGs.
    thanks man and yeah PUGs can be so much fun.
    Often times i had issues with unexperienced players tripple carting while i hosted hard earned tempered investigations, almost to the point i gave up on online since you can't save scum back your lost investigation.
    However.. someone on gamefaqs came with the genius idea of using Wide-Range lv5 and recovery up lv3, which drastically increased the fun factor for me. keeping the team alive has become my goal now and it feels super rewarding lol.

i gotto say i cut back my playtime a little too now because i had nothing major left to obtain, that was until the game decided to throw the augmentation feature at me around HR80 (this feature can be unlocked earlier too, or even later), which has given me a new drive to improve my gear :P

was still missing 1 set in the video which was the commission set:

i dont supose its possible to fit a little extra part in a video that has already been uploaded eh?

Sounds like an idea for an app lol. Didn't know you could get her outfit.

I've yet to do a PUG that can handle Nerg or Vaal for some reason =/. Had a few missions tho where we all steamrolled some monsters with multiple bombings, trapping and flashes that was super fun. Sent out/received a few cards after those lol.

I've thought about doing the wide range thing too since I primarily use S&S and can use items while my weapon is drawn lol. Good to know that works, so thanks for sharing.

I feel you on the investigation thing. I think one of the worst PUG fails I had wasn't even a particularly hard one, it was an SOS call for the Rathalos/Azure duo hunt. we managed to destroy the Rathalos and an optional Rathian mad quick but didn't know the host had carted twice already. This dude kept rushing in swinging wild with his LS despite being at like 30% health and would not back off to heal. The Azure was capture ready too, but host got hit with a fire blast and all that work went out the drain...*sigh*.

That run is the reason I made a shortcut call out that says "Fall back and heal!". Most people seem to listen lol.

Was doing the Event hunts with some friends yesterday and picked up LBG, which I've never used in any MH game, and having fun learning it. Maybe you can take a break and come back to pick up another weapon since you mastered Hammer?
    ----

Side note:
    Another Warframe vid from me

lol yeah starting a new weapon might be a good idea. its hard to get detached from the hammer though :P
    LBG sounds fun, let me know how that works out for you. or if you get a nice video showing it. this is definitely a game im gonna play multiple times so coming back for a ranged type playtrough is a good idea

picked up a 15 minute timelimit tempered nergigante quest, and im not a huge fan of those but decided to do a quick coop run, resulting in one of my most epic fights so far lol. not only did the nergigante turn out to be GIANT size... the random players that were with me actually knew what they were doing too. great fight!

getting golden crowns tied to my guildcard is one of the last trophy's i need so i was pretty happy with this :P
    oh yeah and that hero stone for hammer was a great reward too, too bad i need 2 of these darn things which will probably take forever.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 03-06-2018 at 11:34 PM.

trying out necromancer in D3, lots of fun so far but it kinda makes you wonder what all the difficulty levels are for lol, even on the highest i barely see my hp drop bellow 100% because the loot system knows exactly what i want and gives it nonstop. meanwhile in D2 a level 1 goblin can kick your ass if you're not careful. something clearly went wrong here. i know diablo 3 focuses on endgame content but thats no excuse to drop balance for everything before that.

reshade used if anyone wonders: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...turated_using/ it does a good job at hiding the blurry softness and washed out colors of the game.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 03-08-2018 at 10:52 PM.

42 Reputation: 26

Something about the end of the day and it being hard?

hit level 70 and on torment IV at the moment. the challenge is finally kicking in a little lol but the strange build i made up turned out to be pretty effective.
    most of it is focused on these 3 items (the first one im probably gonna replace at some point but the second and third one work amazing together)

by making as many health globes and corpses spawn as possible i often get like 5-10 globes on the screen when using revive on the corpses, which instantly max my resources so i can cast like 6 to 10 skeleton mages (Singularity) with every enemy pack lol
    its also kind of a strength-in-numbers build relying both on my minions and the number of enemies i fight, the more the better. but against a single boss it can be tricky if i dont have any corpses to work with.

edit: oh also found about extracting legendary powers from gear so that low level ring ive been using the entire game can still be helpful :P cant believe i forgot about this entire feature since last time i played.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 03-13-2018 at 02:45 AM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

I'm glad this thread semi-exists lol

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 48

I still love you Latale<3

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

Second try in The Division - Survival Mode. Didnt expect to survive at extraction , someone tried to kill me then someone else helped me kill the PK'er and we both extracted.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post

I still love you Latale<3
    Is there still an active community in that game?

gave up on diablo3, just cant get into it.

instead i picked up Grim Dawn for a couple bucks when it was on sale a few days ago.
    tried the warrior class but the skills felt like a copy-pasta from titanquest lol.
    i wanted to try something new so i gave the necromancer a spin and i love it!
    the skeletons are very powerful and unlike diablo3 where they all have the same boring look, in this one you randomly spawn different types of skeletons. sometimes mages, sometimes rangers. and whatever the red abomination is in the bottom right:

while im not a huge fan of its graphic style i still like it slightly better than diablo3. theres some weirdly balanced sound in the game too, i had to turn down music and ambiance all the way to 25% before it sounded normal lol. i do love the combat and loot mechanics, it goes insanely indepth with the amount of different pre-suffixes. also you can forever hold your left mouse button and you'll be moving + attacking automatically, which i havent seen any other arpg do.

Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    Is there still an active community in that game?
    Ehhh Friday-Sunday its active, and weekdays 3-8pm

Then its just a desert, Game slowly dying they need to partner with a website and start doing those giveaways again becasue its only going downhill, Also its P2W is soo strong now, They removed Ladeck and added "Flash sales" good deals that are worth the $. in all Honesty as a new player i can only imagine how much this would suck, however you can get 1-200 in 1 day lol. before getting lvl 80 was a mission. Soooo much has changed

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

grim dawn and idle champions

WHOA

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 19

just started playing this, its pretty sweet so far. its like a pixel version of diablo 2 or torchlight.

the amounts of options are very welcome too, you can customize it the way you want! (these are just the interface options, not even the gameplay ones lol)

also if anyone knows more games like this let me know. (pixelart dungeon crawlers)
    im looking more for RPG based games though, like chronicon. not rogue-likes like hammerwatch, those kick my ass.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 03-31-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 435

i hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS

[center][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlJ_szMK5I"]

+ Reply to Thread