+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 158 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158 LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 3930

Thread: The Latest and Greatest Screenshot Thread. (56K warning)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 872

started up ragnarok online again as i heard they fixed the issues for GTX cards. but instead of the official server i ended up playing on a unofficial one that managed to get a steady 2k+ players. i kinda wanted to know what made that server so special. it took a while but im starting to see it. it just has so many little quality of life changes, and a healthy economy on top of that. most of the items you want are available to buy from players and affordable enough to get in a day's work :P i was surprised to see this game has quest hubs, daily quests, solo instances and all kinds of powerful armor sets now besides its Eden quest system. but its still as confusing as ever lol. i wouldnt come far without the wiki/guides.

the zone around 24 minutes in is really fun to level in and do dailies, its also where i start properly using my build. the video is split up in about 7 sections of 5 minutes from low to high level.
    (sorry that the character isnt centered, i forgot to change the recording resolution from 1600x900 to 1920x1080, so a part of it just got cut off lol)

i also put a piece of music in a part that doesn't belong to ragnarok, can u recognize it? :P

never expected RO assassin's to get to a point where they are amazing aoe farmers :P

edit:

Last edited by Abhorsen; 05-23-2019 at 08:14 PM.

some runescape lol.
    havent played it in like 10 years. digging the new graphic style(kinda looks like torchlight but less plastic-like), its a pretty chill game.
    the marketing strat of this game is pure garbage though, 3 different currency's, monthly fee's and other optional paid for stuff that should be included in the monthly fee. its full of 'FU gimme money!' features.

edit: i forgot to mention, if u have twitch/amazon prime u can get a free sub for a month in runescape (old and new version) right now. besides that theres some pretty cool stuff this month for prime subs like PoE goodies, i think some warframe goodies, and a free month of crunchyroll.
    Prime also offers free trials so in the end i got everything for free lol. (i had a twitch prime trial a few years ago too, but it seemed to have worked again)

Last edited by Abhorsen; 05-26-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Gloria Victis

I have been absolutely loving this game recently! Combat is fantastic and the world is detailed and fun to explore.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 19

So ive been playing runescape like 4-5 days now, and i got hacked... lol. they took 1mil from my bank, and 300k i had on me and thats it. thanks to my mining skill i can make it back again in 1 day but damn.. that game got security issues.. anyway, reset password, added authenticator and bank pin lol. FeelsBadMan

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu View Post

What game is this?

Quote Originally Posted by squall789 View Post
    What game is this?
    Lost Ark KR with english patch

Lost Ark KR with english patch
    Cool, It looks good, do you know when it will have a global release?

Cool, It looks good, do you know when it will have a global release?
    No word on NA or global release however the RU demo released today, soon they will have CBT into OBT.

https://la.mail.ru/news/11-kak-popas...rsiyu-lost-ark

edit: pvp on RU opens on the 2nd of June, the tournament is on the 4th. You are only able to play Berserker, Blaster, BattleMaster and Bard for now on RU.

No word on NA or global release however the RU demo released today, soon they will have CBT into OBT.

https://la.mail.ru/news/11-kak-popas...rsiyu-lost-ark

edit: pvp on RU opens on the 2nd of June, the tournament is on the 4th. You are only able to play Berserker, Blaster, BattleMaster and Bard for now on RU.
    I see, I will probably just wait for a NA/ Global release, Do you still recommend it after playing it for awhile now? In your opinion what are its pros and cons? Also how pay2win is it?

I see, I will probably just wait for a NA/ Global release, Do you still recommend it after playing it for awhile now? In your opinion what are its pros and cons? Also how pay2win is it?
    I've been playing for about 2 months and I 100% recommend this game, its sparked my love for mmorpg's and makes me a little bit nostalgic. I'm pretty biased towards it right now and can't really see any cons, one thing i wish this game had was grinding mobs for loot and leveling like other open world mmorpg's. The most efficient way to get to level 50 (which is when the game really starts) is to do the main story quest and after 1-2 characters it becomes a little repetitive. The mechanics and optimization is great, pvp is thrilling and combat is really fun.

The game has many features, too many to list.

It isn't p2w right now but amongst the korean community there is fear that it may lead to it, two weeks ago they introduced a feature which lets you auto complete 1 raid per day with the use of gems.

I've been playing for about 2 months and I 100% recommend this game, its sparked my love for mmorpg's and makes me a little bit nostalgic. I'm pretty biased towards it right now and can't really see any cons, one thing i wish this game had was grinding mobs for loot and leveling like other open world mmorpg's. The most efficient way to get to level 50 (which is when the game really starts) is to do the main story quest and after 1-2 characters it becomes a little repetitive. The mechanics and optimization is great, pvp is thrilling and combat is really fun.

The game has many features, too many to list.

It isn't p2w right now but amongst the korean community there is fear that it may lead to it, two weeks ago they introduced a feature which lets you auto complete 1 raid per day with the use of gems.

Ok cool, Thanks for the info! I look forward to the global/ NA release!

(runescape)
    impressive lighting and water reflections. the low polygon count models almost seem out of place with it
    Yesterday i found out about a feature in this game i was really impressed by, as far as i know no other game in history ever had this mechanic. If you stay in a certain area with agressive monsters for 5 to 10 minutes they slowly build up tolerance for you to the point they become docile. this allows you to more easily farm these monsters, or just let you do some mining/farming without being pestered :P genius system. if you leave the area and come back again they will be agro once again

(first few shots use a filter u can toggle ingame to change the day/night cycle manually, or the lights being used, strangely this game has no auto day/night cycle tho)

Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-03-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Octopath Traveler (pc) has been a real treat so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    Octopath Traveler (pc) has been a real treat so far!
    Oh hell yeah, wasn't even aware of this release. Time to get busy

Oh hell yeah, wasn't even aware of this release. Time to get busy
    have fun man
    the game has amazing graphics, music and gameplay mechanics imo so far.
    only downside is the story, or stories i should say are pretty basic. but then again i dont think ive seen anything besides Nier with the Square enix brand on it that ever had a story that interested me.

went up to 2k res screenshots:

edit: yay video went 1440p lol, i wonder if it goes up to 2k later in the day
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-16-2019 at 06:21 AM.

messy post inc:

i probably shouldn't start FFXIV up again while im still playing octopath traveler. but the expansion is in a few weeks and theres all kinds of interesting things happening (of course nobody warned me about these things lol )

First of all: From Monday, April 8, 2019 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Monday, June 17, 2019 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT) you can get a free week by just logging in. so u have 3 hours left. (requirements being you havent logged in for a month)

Second of all, theres a sale for the Job level boost and scenario skip features. up to 60% off!
    u can skip the entire boring ass A Realm Reborn storyline for just 6ish bucks now. (i still think this should be free for players who already did this storyline on their account, i would be way more likely to subscribe in that case)

so yeah just sharing the news :P i cant find anymore how long the sale lasts but i think its about 10 more days?

everytime i come back to this game i notice a TON of new quality of life features and i gotto say i am very impressed once again. they added more customization options for the UI, making you able to add transparancy to every single box or icon, this can greatly increase immersion. next to that it looks like they expanded a little on their picture mode and idle camera feature which im a great fan of. in 99% of the mmo's u get kicked out like a dog if u dont play for 5 minutes, in ffxiv however you get greeted with gorgeous free-camera shots all across the map, focusing on random monsters, players and other things (like 5 bots attacking from under the map... hmmm)

camera can be manipulated at will, depth of field and lights can be played around with. Emotes, poses, flying sakura leafs or particles, anything is possible in this picture taking mode lol, its pretty indepth

looks like they added more reflection quality to the game as well, the wood looks gorgeous :P sadly the foliage in this game is really hanging behind, its so ugly that it causes nonstop flickering/shimmering, and with only fxaa available this leaves a lot of room for improvement. i think at this point the game would look better if there was no grass or tree leafs at all. hopefully they revamp that next

Now a couple of screenshots where i have messed around with multiple reshade filters.
    effects used: SMAA, MagicBloom, LumaSharpen, Colourfulness, AmbientLight and FakeHDR

before/after
    at first glance its just more saturation, but the lights really become more intense, giving a much bigger range, while making the dark areas darker.
    theres just one little problem. reshade thinks bright UI elements are lights as well, so they look really weird being enhanced. only suited for pictures.

edit: heres what i mean about the foliage looking god awfull... perfectly good shot ruined by the grass lol
    i mean i still cant believe how good everything else looks in contrast. its like... playstation 1 grass

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-17-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-18-2019 at 01:42 PM.

I never got into FFXIV and I have no idea why, its been a regret but something always stops me from attempting to play.

I never got into FFXIV and I have no idea why, its been a regret but something always stops me from attempting to play.
    It's probably the gameplay aspect of it lol, as good as it looks its still a theme park mmorpg (i think thats the correct term for it at least?)
    it starts out so slow with basically 1-3 button presses u do for combat, on top of that everything is locked behind its main quest which is a lot of backtracking. So it takes a good while before the game gets interesting. If you never played it its worth picking up the trial and go trough the story till you played a dungeon or 2 to get an idea. its queue system is identical to WoW so its easy to get some action going.

its too bad the combat isnt more active like action rpgs (pso2, dragons dogma online)
    maybe in the next online final fantasy lol

Hoshigami Reputation: 482

Default Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Game is amazing. Found a pretty nice weapon early on too. Has rapid attacks that can even be used during a backdash.

Got super lucky with the drop considering it had a 4% chance of dropping (got it on my 3rd kill).

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Game is amazing. Found a pretty nice weapon early on too. Has rapid attacks that can even be used during a backdash.

Got super lucky with the drop considering it had a 4% chance of dropping (got it on my 3rd kill).

i never heard of this game before E3 but i see its exploding on steam lol, guess i have another game i need to pick up now :P

Hoshigami Reputation: 482

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i never heard of this game before E3 but i see its exploding on steam lol, guess i have another game i need to pick up now :P
    Whoa, really?

Years ago I made a thread about it when the Kickstarter was up, but folks were hesistant at the time due to a number of other projects failing and it still being a relatively new concept. I'm surprised you didn't know about it though.

Basically the guy who created Castlevania left Konami due to them thinking that it wasn't popular enough to warrant funding for more games (but they wanted to make castlevania themed pinball machines), so he got a kickstarter going to see if folks did.

Game has elements from a number of the previous titles, along with some new features, but heavily draws from Order if Ecclesia, Aria of Sorrow and Symphony of the Night.

If you like 2D action platformers or "Metroidvanias" this is the game to get for sure.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

sweet ill be sure to check it out

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Beta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8XM7xggNh0" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8XM7xggNh0"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8XM7xggNh0" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ Reply to Thread