Thread: Daily Facepalm

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

Default Daily Facepalm

Why did you face palm today?

- Saw a black guy with a confederate flag tattoo.
    - Cousin complained about government handouts only being for illegal immigrants... His mother(white) was given a fking house!

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 83

Drove to the very top of a hilly area with a couple of friends to chat and look at all the city lights past midnight. We parked near a car with a couple that were having sex. They immediately stopped and drove off after 3-5 minutes.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

- Face palmed after reading about duby's happy anarchy dreams.

Facebook... the name is accurate because after reading the sh't there my palm just won't do.
    Seeing my friends and family like, share, and comment on hate propaganda has made me rethink a lot of my relationships.

GRADSCHOOLISHARD Reputation: 785

In MGSV I took Quiet on a mission when D-Dog would have helped me so much more but I'm too stingy to request D-Dog to drop in.

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 480

While driving on 169 today there was a Volkswagen Beetle in front of me, either the driver was timid or just inexperienced.. I do not know but we both had to get off on the same exit which was a clover.
    The beetle slowed down tremendously, despite the turn could be made at higher speeds (I trust the handling of my car) it almost made me crash because I had to hit the breaks, as we were going up the clover to the acceleration lane the beetle still crawled along.. They got the idea when I tailgated them and forced them into the shoulder lane. I hit the gas and they disappeared in my rear view mirror
    I did this because acceleration lanes come in an end and merge into the highway had I not I would have been going way to slow to keep up with the incoming highway traffic. That damn beetle was going to get all of us killed.