View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%

Thread: Dragomon Hunter Founders Pack Raffle

General Manager Reputation: 578

Default Dragomon Hunter Founders Pack Raffle

Dragomon Hunter has hit open beta and JamesBl0nde offers the scoop of what to expect in Aeria and XLegends' latest MMORPG.

Now that the game is available for all, we were curious what your favorite feature of the game is? Vote in our poll and then comment below with your choice to be entered in a raffle to win one of 10 Founder Packs (5 Into the Wild; 5 Dynamic Duo). Winners will be selected on Monday, November 2nd and announced in next week's MMOHuts News Recap video!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Finding new Dragomon seems fairly amusing. I mean who doesn't enjoy collecting awesome monsters. :P Into the Wild pack would be awesome honestly. Thanks for holding the raffle. I'm sure everyone appreciates it

I have always been into collecting things in MMO's whether its mounts pets and sometimes even armor that looks nice. It was hard for me to decide on the poll since Companions are something I look forward to collecting, but I think I will have to say hunting the dragomon and seeing their designs would be what I am looking forward to the most.

This game remind me a lot of Dragon Prophet. But sadly, D.P. is ending this upcoming Nov. I am looking forward into collecting different dragomon, but is there a limit on how many you can have on your ranch?

Looks a great cute mmo .. if i win this key i will play a lot .. crossing fingers =)