+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anti-Virus Program

42 Reputation: 26

Default Anti-Virus Program

Just curious what anti-virus program is everyone using? What is everyone experience with their AV? Does it bog down the system?

I normally do not stay to one program. Last year I got Kaspersky for free on newegg (holiday sales). It worked fine until 10 came out. Then I stop using it because when they updated the scanner they caused a memory issue with the ram which led to bsod.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 143

I think the statement was something like "It'll never be better than paid services" or something like that. It definitely doesn't work as a cover all sides program. My family's computer has MSE and always gets shit on it because they have no idea what they are doing. SO maybe I should rephrase.

I've been using MSE + common sense for like 3 years.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Bitdefender antivirus Plus invariably rate at the top in independent lab tests. In my hands-on tests, Norton antiVirus Basic outscored every other recent product except Webroot. A single subscription for Acafee antivirus plus lets you install protection on all of your windows, android, mac os, and ios devices. And its unusual behavior-based detection technology means Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is the tiniest antivirus around
    The web development of your site or app you can order in particul web agency in case if you're really willing to achive the best results, rather then doing every task by your own.
    Last edited by volt23; 02-01-2018 at 08:59 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I am using 360 anti virus cause its free lol

+ Reply to Thread