Thread: Help Please

42 Reputation: 26

Wait I made a mistake. I was looking at i7 4790k, which you can't overclock a i7 4790 so scratch that part out (depends on the mobo, but not by much). But it will still give better performance than the i5.

Edit:
    I suggest you ask the shop you're getting this at for an advice too. If he's truthful and not just trying to sell you expensive parts he'll give you personal experience knowledge.

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 10

So if I go with the i5 gtx 960 I can still stream netflix while playing most games on high or ultra right ?

That is very good in pricing in general. To be specific, for a gaming computer this is consider a deal. I believe boxing day is coming for Canada right? I think you should wait for that day to buy the parts. You might be able to get a great deal and actually get the better performing cpu cheaper. Though, I don't live in Canada so I don't know how the deals work for that day.

It's too late I already ordered all the stuff... n boxing day is a scam lolll hike the prices up n than lower em to regular price

That just sucks. The whole black Friday and cyber Monday stuff over in the states give out some good deals for some stuff. Like a $200 200gb 3.0 usb I once found it for $50 and among other stuff.

Thats awesome we started Black Friday here like in the past 3-5 years. Its a joke lol!